User Tag List

Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    OF Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    185
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    5

    DPRK North Korea

    Any predictions on what will happen?

  2. #2
    The News Guy Donkey Elephant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Casselberry, South Jersey
    Posts
    10,432
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    122
    the people and the new leader have been groomed for the death the former leaderl. i dont think anything will happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan Lewis' testimony before congress
    According to a study of 775 floating currencies...the average life expectancy of a floating fiat currency was found to be 27 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul's Farewell Address
    Real patriotism is the willingness to challenge the government when it's wrong.
    أحمد حكمي

  3. #3
    the one and only Henny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    winter springs
    Posts
    9,461
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    106
    Quote Originally Posted by Donkey Elephant View Post
    the people and the new leader have been groomed for the death the former leaderl. i dont think anything will happen.
    I wouldn;t exactly call him groom like Il was. This guy studied abroad and seems more progressive than not. There are a few reports/rumors that he might start a shared power structure is interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Einstein View Post
    Last time I checked, henny's gone a lot faster then you and doesn't really have a need to swing on someone else's nuts
    Copper SV1000s
    Sold-07 Raven
    An 11 sec bike is much more fun than a 10 second car

    Quote Originally Posted by TC527 View Post
    Hit that nigga with the pro tree beeps.

  4. #4
    Barefoot Guy TEDDER1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Terrorist for hire
    Posts
    5,928
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    85
    Imagine if that guy was bullied by his pops too and he just opened everyones eyes...

    Could you imagine if they were allowed the internet, movies, newspapers, etc?

    What about free travel and just open borders?

    Their f'n heads would explode.
    1993 Rx7 converting to the darkside!

  5. #5
    The News Guy Donkey Elephant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Casselberry, South Jersey
    Posts
    10,432
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    122
    Quote Originally Posted by Henny View Post
    I wouldn;t exactly call him groom like Il was. This guy studied abroad and seems more progressive than not. There are a few reports/rumors that he might start a shared power structure is interesting.
    what i meant to say is, he and the country, are more or less prepared for his ascension to power, whether it be real or figurative.

    i didn't literally mean he would be exactly like his father, or that he would have real power.

    just that his father's portraits will go down, and his will go up, and the public has been trained to obey pretty much whoever comes to power. this, atleast, is the understanding i've gleaned from the opinions of others who like to call themselves experts (not my opinion, as i'm not really educated on far east asian society or politics)
    Last edited by Donkey Elephant; 12-23-2011 at 10:01 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan Lewis' testimony before congress
    According to a study of 775 floating currencies...the average life expectancy of a floating fiat currency was found to be 27 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul's Farewell Address
    Real patriotism is the willingness to challenge the government when it's wrong.
    أحمد حكمي

  6. #6
    The News Guy Donkey Elephant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Casselberry, South Jersey
    Posts
    10,432
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    122
    Quote Originally Posted by TEDDER1 View Post
    Imagine if that guy was bullied by his pops too and he just opened everyones eyes...

    Could you imagine if they were allowed the internet, movies, newspapers, etc?

    What about free travel and just open borders?

    Their f'n heads would explode.
    i'm not sure if anybody has posted this before:

    but what the wonders of "freedom" (SK being "freer" in comparison to NK) can bring to fruition.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan Lewis' testimony before congress
    According to a study of 775 floating currencies...the average life expectancy of a floating fiat currency was found to be 27 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul's Farewell Address
    Real patriotism is the willingness to challenge the government when it's wrong.
    أحمد حكمي

  7. #7
    Banned!!!!1
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    323
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Nothing will change. Are any of you seriously tinking that a regime with totalitarian control will give up some of its power? That has never happened willingly and will not happen

  8. #8
    The News Guy Donkey Elephant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Casselberry, South Jersey
    Posts
    10,432
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    122
    Quote Originally Posted by reelop19 View Post
    Nothing will change. Are any of you seriously tinking that a regime with totalitarian control will give up some of its power? That has never happened willingly and will not happen
    history says otherwise: not that power will be given up, but that things can change.

    even dictators, despots, undemocratic or authoritarian regimes have had luck/skill at modernizing countries, economies, and creating more wealth by partially privatizing their markets.

    despots or not, China and Singapore have experienced economic booms that have lasted long enough for them to make serious long-term investments.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan Lewis' testimony before congress
    According to a study of 775 floating currencies...the average life expectancy of a floating fiat currency was found to be 27 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul's Farewell Address
    Real patriotism is the willingness to challenge the government when it's wrong.
    أحمد حكمي


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. DPRK North Korea
    By Robert Bertram in forum News | Politics | Current Events
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-23-2011, 01:49 AM
  2. North Korea Hell march in HD
    By Madness in forum Videos
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-22-2011, 11:24 PM
  3. Forget North Korea, the real problem is Pizza
    By Erik in forum News | Politics | Current Events
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-21-2011, 09:51 AM
  4. North Korea Test Fires Missile Into Sea
    By GOT_TaxC in forum News | Politics | Current Events
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-01-2005, 11:33 PM
  5. North Korea Says It Has Nuclear Weapons
    By Erik in forum News | Politics | Current Events
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-13-2005, 09:16 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83