User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 118

Thread: Attraction

  1. #21
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3
    You're approaching the situation all wrong.

    Instead of trying to pick up a random stranger, who may or may not be single, may or may not be interested, and may or may not be your type...

    Why not use one of the gazillion dating / fling sites and find someone who is looking for exactly what you want?

    You can literally find ANYTHING in a few clicks. The only reason for anyone to be alone nowadays is a hard head :)

    Cheers!

  2. #22
    OF Member *JC*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    171
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by WilliamIs42 View Post
    You're approaching the situation all wrong.

    Instead of trying to pick up a random stranger, who may or may not be single, may or may not be interested, and may or may not be your type...

    Why not use one of the gazillion dating / fling sites and find someone who is looking for exactly what you want?

    You can literally find ANYTHING in a few clicks. The only reason for anyone to be alone nowadays is a hard head :)

    Cheers!
    Let's not go there okay... Let me just say I've tried them for many years and had no luck at all. Like as in zero views and zero messages...

  3. #23
    Mod-er-raider 07-Civic-Si's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    6,755
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    87
    Give same sex relations a try.

  4. #24
    OF Senior Member Aloysius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    9,632
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    135
    Quote Originally Posted by 07-Civic-Si View Post
    Give same sex relations a try.
    men are usually better at oral sex. True story.

  5. #25
    Sorry its my first day Sohcvtec1995's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    16,996
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    234
    If you dont mind posting your age? also what about friends? have you tried going out with a group of single friends?
    Quote Originally Posted by TEDDER1 View Post
    Now I don't work for NASA, but I think you might have missed the window of opportunity.
    "owning a Type R is like a dream, you wake up and its gone."
    Wanna be a sponsor?
    http://www.orlandoforums.com/forum/payments.php

  6. #26
    OF Member *JC*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    171
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Sohcvtec1995 View Post
    If you dont mind posting your age? also what about friends? have you tried going out with a group of single friends?
    43

    My friends don't know anyone single, that or they think so poorly of me they'd never recommend me to any single people they know.

    All my friends are married, and you know how married people are, they only like to hang around other married people.

  7. #27
    Because I can 89gotballz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    in a 2 bedroom box
    Posts
    8,758
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1155
    Quote Originally Posted by *JC* View Post
    Yes I suppose I am how else could one explain it...

    Sorry have no pic to post...But I think 89gotballz has met me?
    Havent met you yet. but I think there is a pic floating around.... BRB

  8. #28
    Because I can 89gotballz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    in a 2 bedroom box
    Posts
    8,758
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1155

  9. #29
    Mod-er-raider 07-Civic-Si's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    6,755
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    87
    You need an attire rework. Then we will go from there.

  10. #30
    OF Member *JC*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    171
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by 07-Civic-Si View Post
    You need an attire rework. Then we will go from there.
    Come-on don't be absurd it wasn't like I was coming in from a black-tie dinner there. I had been on a poker ride with some friends. What did you expect me to wear a Tux?

  11. #31
    OF Member *JC*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    171
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by 89gotballz View Post
    Havent met you yet. but I think there is a pic floating around.... BRB
    Really? I had thought we met before like a year or so ago at some car event or another?

  12. #32
    Because I can 89gotballz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    in a 2 bedroom box
    Posts
    8,758
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1155
    Quote Originally Posted by *JC* View Post
    Really? I had thought we met before like a year or so ago at some car event or another?
    no we talked on the phone for quite a while when I was going to set up an event. Then I got tangled up with life

  13. #33
    Sorry its my first day Sohcvtec1995's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    16,996
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    234
    At that age you need to look more for professional women. Clubs, and bars is a bad place to start.
    Quote Originally Posted by TEDDER1 View Post
    Now I don't work for NASA, but I think you might have missed the window of opportunity.
    "owning a Type R is like a dream, you wake up and its gone."
    Wanna be a sponsor?
    http://www.orlandoforums.com/forum/payments.php

  14. #34
    5"x7" Papparazzi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    People's Republic of West Melbourne
    Posts
    9,517
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    112
    You've got to be the only guy with a motorcycle on this planet who isn't getting any tail.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloysius View Post
    Whatever you do in bed, we support you.
    GLORIOUS SOVIET ФЭД-2 Индустар-26P 50мм f2.8 / Юпитер-9 85mm f2 and a Canon 5D with L lenses
    1904 Eastman Kodak 5x7 Compur-Deckel-Munchen shutter with a Bausch&Lomb Zeiss-Tessar 1b 135mm/4.5 c.1920

  15. #35
    Because I can 89gotballz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    in a 2 bedroom box
    Posts
    8,758
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1155
    Quote Originally Posted by Papparazzi View Post
    You've got to be the only guy with a motorcycle on this planet who isn't getting any tail.
    Thats because you dont ride

  16. #36
    5"x7" Papparazzi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    People's Republic of West Melbourne
    Posts
    9,517
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    112
    Quote Originally Posted by 89gotballz View Post
    Thats because you dont ride
    What does that have to do with me? Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloysius View Post
    Whatever you do in bed, we support you.
    GLORIOUS SOVIET ФЭД-2 Индустар-26P 50мм f2.8 / Юпитер-9 85mm f2 and a Canon 5D with L lenses
    1904 Eastman Kodak 5x7 Compur-Deckel-Munchen shutter with a Bausch&Lomb Zeiss-Tessar 1b 135mm/4.5 c.1920

  17. #37
    Because I can 89gotballz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    in a 2 bedroom box
    Posts
    8,758
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1155
    Quote Originally Posted by Papparazzi View Post
    What does that have to do with me? Lol
    Because if you rode, ,there would be 2 of you not getting tail

  18. #38
    OF Senior Member Aloysius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    9,632
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    135
    Quote Originally Posted by *JC* View Post
    43

    My friends don't know anyone single, that or they think so poorly of me they'd never recommend me to any single people they know.

    All my friends are married, and you know how married people are, they only like to hang around other married people.
    Why?

  19. #39
    5"x7" Papparazzi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    People's Republic of West Melbourne
    Posts
    9,517
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    112
    Quote Originally Posted by 89gotballz View Post
    Because if you rode, ,there would be 2 of you not getting tail
    I have a bicycle and I gets mine

    inb4 gay

    seriously, broads love a guy with a bike, especially a real bike and not a crotch rocket.....how in the hell are you not getting laid
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloysius View Post
    Whatever you do in bed, we support you.
    GLORIOUS SOVIET ФЭД-2 Индустар-26P 50мм f2.8 / Юпитер-9 85mm f2 and a Canon 5D with L lenses
    1904 Eastman Kodak 5x7 Compur-Deckel-Munchen shutter with a Bausch&Lomb Zeiss-Tessar 1b 135mm/4.5 c.1920

  20. #40
    Because Yakuza Azn Kenny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,121
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    18
    Have you tried online dating yet?

    Facebook even counts as one in my book.


Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Boy, 4, dies after riding Epcot attraction
    By pcbootleger in forum News | Politics | Current Events
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 06-18-2005, 11:08 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83