User Tag List

Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    21
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3

    Wink Relationship Specialist/Sexpert/Romance Specialist!

    I can help you with any questions or needs you have!
    Last edited by 89gotballz; 04-12-2012 at 11:39 AM.
    Interested in having an adult themed party, LMK
    http://slumberpartiesbyjschillinger.com/

  2. #2
    Mod-er-raider 07-Civic-Si's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    6,755
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    87
    My wife nags a lot. what can you do for me?

  3. #3
    Because I can 89gotballz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    in a 2 bedroom box
    Posts
    8,758
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1155
    Quote Originally Posted by Slumberparties View Post
    I can help you with any questions or needs you have!
    http://www.orlandoforums.com/forum/d...ttraction.html (Attraction)
    Quote Originally Posted by 07-Civic-Si View Post
    My wife nags a lot. what can you do for me?
    Give her more tongue. Or let her come see me more ofte.... She is HAWT!!!!!!

  4. #4
    OF's Strongman Ajeep927's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    4,552
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    54
    How ironic...an unattractive "sexpert" lol.
    Formerly, Dram927.

    01' VW Jetta 1.8t-I Went Euro...
    84' El Camino (Coming Soon To a City Near You)

    " Yeah i'm whipped.. But when she ain't looking i'm in control"

    Quote Originally Posted by Squid View Post
    which part of fl you live in? I've never heard of skittleville.

  5. #5
    Because Yakuza Azn Kenny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,121
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    18
    My girlfriend thinks that I'm a stalker. Well, she's not exactly my girlfriend..........................yet.

  6. #6
    Monkey Time! IrvJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    1,349
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    23
    Can i see the reverse angle of that pic?
    So take the money and throw way up in the sky, and whatever God wants He keeps.

  7. #7
    OF Senior Member Aloysius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    9,634
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    135
    Quote Originally Posted by IrvJr View Post
    Can i see the reverse angle of that pic?

  8. #8
    Monkey Time! IrvJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    1,349
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    23
    Me Rikey.
    So take the money and throw way up in the sky, and whatever God wants He keeps.

  9. #9
    Because I can 89gotballz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    in a 2 bedroom box
    Posts
    8,758
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1155

  10. #10
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    21
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajeep927 View Post
    How ironic...an unattractive "sexpert" lol.

    Well that's rude i make great money at what i do.
    Interested in having an adult themed party, LMK
    http://slumberpartiesbyjschillinger.com/

  11. #11
    OF Member Dunno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    DC/JYP
    Posts
    394
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Slumberparties View Post
    Well that's rude i make great money at what i do.
    So do the "chiks" on OBT
    Werd Son!

  12. #12
    Because I can 89gotballz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    in a 2 bedroom box
    Posts
    8,758
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1155
    WTF, I swear if you all dont back off Im going to start banning and it is not going to be her. Give her a fucking CHANCE!

  13. #13
    OF's Strongman Ajeep927's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    4,552
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    54
    ^I recommend telling her to slow down the spam as well though. Every time I hit "new posts" I see some crap for slumber parties and it is quite annoying. Nobody here wants any part of it, which has been voiced in ALL of her threads, so she needs to look elsewhere IMO. Just sayin'...
    Formerly, Dram927.

    01' VW Jetta 1.8t-I Went Euro...
    84' El Camino (Coming Soon To a City Near You)

    " Yeah i'm whipped.. But when she ain't looking i'm in control"

    Quote Originally Posted by Squid View Post
    which part of fl you live in? I've never heard of skittleville.

  14. #14
    Because I can 89gotballz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    in a 2 bedroom box
    Posts
    8,758
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1155
    Actually, I am going to pass her info to my wife as she likes to hold the sex toy parties. Its like Avon but with dildo's. And no, they dont go around the room using them on each other

  15. #15
    honey badger dont care Josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    In the US
    Posts
    7,373
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    123
    laughing out loud
    Fortuna Favearet Fortibus

    Courage is endurance for one moment more

  16. #16
    is unamused. NFSLancerRA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Orlando / Durham, NC
    Posts
    2,348
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by 89gotballz View Post
    WTF, I swear if you all dont back off Im going to start banning and it is not going to be her. Give her a fucking CHANCE!
    I disagree with giving her a chance, but it is your call.

    OP, if you screw up just this ("-") much, you will be flying a cargo plane full of rubber dog-shit out of Hong Kong.

    New Members: Recommended Reading Materials

    Quote Originally Posted by Zan View Post
    interesting facts most time when someone write an interesting fact that fact isn't that interesting
    Quote Originally Posted by Zan View Post
    that the op is intelligent which we discovered to be not true


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Window Tint Specialist Needed!
    By HIDPro in forum Jobs in Orlando
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-11-2012, 04:56 PM
  2. Paint correction specialist needed
    By Mk23 in forum General Automotive Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-04-2011, 06:54 AM
  3. new in town and need a supra specialist!!!
    By proto_guy62 in forum Toyota | Lexus Tech
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-04-2008, 03:06 AM
  4. Bmw Specialist
    By ls/vtec_hatch in forum BMW | Mercedes | Porsche
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-18-2007, 08:53 PM
  5. Im a Ferrari traction control specialist....
    By spacemonkey in forum Videos
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-30-2005, 11:49 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83