Announcement

Collapse

This is Tech, NOT the Marketplace!!

You should NOT be posting anything for sale in here, nor be looking to buy any parts in here.

This section is for discussion of the makes and models and to help each other out with technical issues.

If you want to buy or sell some parts, please find the Marketplace. If you are looking to buy or sell Honda parts, please find the Honda Sphere marketplace and post there.

Posting in the Marketplace requires a subscription- info on subscribing is found here:

http://www.orlandoforums.com/forum/payments.php

Any F/S, WTB, or Vendor posts in the Tech section will be deleted, and multiple offenses after warning lead to a vacation from OF.

Also, if you need anything deleted or edited in the marketplace, please feel free to PM me with a link and what needs done!
See more
See less

g-man's 89 4dr civic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Disturbed View Post
    Dig it! It kinda has the WW2 tank look going on. Any more engine mods as of late?

Thanks man! no mods still just stock b16 motor with bolt ons 174whp is just enough to b reliable n have fun doing what i do. I drove this thing from central florida to tacoma washington with no problems while beating on it when appropriate! lol

Comment

• TOUGE!!!

Comment

• Dig the vids. Alot of people think you need to have a big power car to have fun. I dig your car because its light, toss able and something alot of people forget...reliable.

Did you choose the 4-door because of the longer wheel base or because its just what you stumbled upon?

any thoughts on future upgrades maybe a K series or H22 swap?
        11.4@127.....stock.

Comment

• Originally posted by Disturbed View Post
          Dig the vids. Alot of people think you need to have a big power car to have fun. I dig your car because its light, toss able and something alot of people forget...reliable.

Did you choose the 4-door because of the longer wheel base or because its just what you stumbled upon?

any thoughts on future upgrades maybe a K series or H22 swap?

Thanks man! i did choose the sedan for its longer wheel base and also cuz everyone seems to ignore them lol no plans on changing wat works for me :)

Comment

• Comment

• A lot of people forget that driving the car hard is the most fun of ownership. It's awesome that you are out playing. When You get a chance shoot me your number and let's meet up. I can't do much until February but the weather will be great then.

It's not how much money you spend on your car...it's how much fun you spend with the car.
              11.4@127.....stock.

Comment

Working...
              X