Announcement

Collapse

This is Tech, NOT the Marketplace!!

You should NOT be posting anything for sale in here, nor be looking to buy any parts in here.

This section is for discussion of the makes and models and to help each other out with technical issues.

If you want to buy or sell some parts, please find the Marketplace. If you are looking to buy or sell Honda parts, please find the Honda Sphere marketplace and post there.

Posting in the Marketplace requires a subscription- info on subscribing is found here:

http://www.orlandoforums.com/forum/payments.php

Any F/S, WTB, or Vendor posts in the Tech section will be deleted, and multiple offenses after warning lead to a vacation from OF.

Also, if you need anything deleted or edited in the marketplace, please feel free to PM me with a link and what needs done!
See more
See less

Project daily driver: 2010 BMW 328i

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know where you're from but when I was a child I always sat shotgun and shifted the car for my parents when they were driving.

The shift pattern is the same LHD or RHD, there's no education needed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ric View Post
      I don't know where you're from but when I was a child I always sat shotgun and shifted the car for my parents when they were driving.

The shift pattern is the same LHD or RHD, there's no education needed.
      Yep, I'm sure your parents were doing first gear pulls and letting you handle it. I'm also sure they didn't have their hand on you well you were doing it.... I have 0 concern of the day to day stuff, but to really open it up and the dynamics of driving at WOT will be an adjustment.
      Originally posted by Ric
      Well, thanks for the compliment but I am not a god or religious figure.

Comment

• Well.. either way we're discussing 1st gear pulls with a 25yo car that runs low 15s stock. You might as well go buy a LS1 camaro for 4k you'd do better.

Comment

• R32 and R34 are my fav skylines! I love the pic of the shop with the s13 and older skylines.
          '88 Mazda RX-7 Vert.

Originally posted by coyote
          my car is sow low right now you got to see it it looks sow hot

Comment

Working...
          X