Announcement

Collapse

This is Tech, NOT the Marketplace!!

You should NOT be posting anything for sale in here, nor be looking to buy any parts in here.

This section is for discussion of the makes and models and to help each other out with technical issues.

If you want to buy or sell some parts, please find the Marketplace. If you are looking to buy or sell Honda parts, please find the Honda Sphere marketplace and post there.

Posting in the Marketplace requires a subscription- info on subscribing is found here:

http://www.orlandoforums.com/forum/payments.php

Any F/S, WTB, or Vendor posts in the Tech section will be deleted, and multiple offenses after warning lead to a vacation from OF.

Also, if you need anything deleted or edited in the marketplace, please feel free to PM me with a link and what needs done!
See more
See less

Project/Daily Driver 92 Sentra SE-R

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I vote build thread. More details the better. Not only does it make good reading but also when you sell the car it help as people will know if you did it right or 1/2 assed.
    11.4@127.....stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Disturbed View Post
      I vote build thread. More details the better. Not only does it make good reading but also when you sell the car it help as people will know if you did it right or 1/2 assed.
      I want to do a build thread but at the same time I don't. I plan on keeping this car for awhile because it's a car I've wanted since 2008. I can actually see myself owning this car for at least 2 years or more so there isn't much of a reason to document the build for the next owner. The last car I had was a Miata and I sold it a month after I bought it because things kept breaking. The Sentra is going on its 3rd motor in the 3 or 4 months I've owned it(granted I bought it with a blown motor) and I refuse to give up on it. I also don't want to do a build thread because I just don't want it out there what parts I'm running and what numbers I put down on the dyno. I'm pretty sure I've posted the numbers I plan on making all motor and boosted but I want to keep the details a secret from the forums. I'd have no problem sharing the info with anyone that sees the car in person tho. And if you saw the people's cars that are going to be helping me with my build and tuning you'd know nothing will be half asses. Both people that are going to be helping own 450+whp fwd SR20 cars.
      Last edited by EckSyle; 09-08-2014, 05:15 AM.
      White JEEEEEEEESUS!!!!!!

I'm to drunk to taste this chicken

Comment

So I've the car parked out my sisters house just sitting because I'm waiting on some money from school to get the ball rolling on the B13. Apparently someone doesn't like me and came looking for me at her house and decided to break my back window when my brother in-law told them I haven't lived there in 3 years lol. But besides that I've kind of came to a stand still with the car. My plan was to buy a SR20VE, a B14(200SX SE-R) transmission, and have a Nismotronic stand alone installed and also tuned. The VE motor has larger injectors and needs a MSD window switch to engage the VVL and I'd also have to run a SAFC for the larger injectors with the stock ECU. When I did the math the MSD window switch, SAFC and a street tune would be about $500 and the Nismotronic stand alone brand new is $600 and will eliminate the need for the MSD window switch and SAFC. It also offers everything a AEM EMS does and data logs etc. The only thing holding me back is the fact that one of the people I go to for all the help with my car is selling his 1996 200SX SE-R with alot of work done for a crazy good price. I'd basically save myself $5k+ in the long run just buying his car because everything I want to do he already has done to his car only thing is I wanted to do it to a SR20VE and he's done it to a SR20DET. Regardless I'll still be owning a fwd SR20 car just don't know if it'll be a B13 or a B14 yet.
        White JEEEEEEEESUS!!!!!!

Comment

Testing the waters on selling the car..
          1992 Nissan Sentra SE-R
          White JEEEEEEEESUS!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by EckSyle View Post
            Testing the waters on selling the car..
            1992 Nissan Sentra SE-R
            So the car currently has no motor in it? How much would u let the shell go for with the working b13 tranny?
            92 Talon TSi AWD e-85, dsmlink...2013 best 13.9@101
            2011 Subaru STI sedan auto-x MONSTER

Comment

Originally posted by Turtleb00st View Post
              So the car currently has no motor in it? How much would u let the shell go for with the working b13 tranny?
              Actually never mind. Just saw pic #6. Body work is not my forte
              92 Talon TSi AWD e-85, dsmlink...2013 best 13.9@101
              2011 Subaru STI sedan auto-x MONSTER

Comment

Originally posted by Turtleb00st View Post
                If I sell it I'm selling it with everything I have. Car with B14 SR20 and rebuilt B13 trans plus all the other parts I picked up for it.
                White JEEEEEEEESUS!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X