Announcement

Collapse

This is Tech, NOT the Marketplace!!

You should NOT be posting anything for sale in here, nor be looking to buy any parts in here.

This section is for discussion of the makes and models and to help each other out with technical issues.

If you want to buy or sell some parts, please find the Marketplace. If you are looking to buy or sell Honda parts, please find the Honda Sphere marketplace and post there.

Posting in the Marketplace requires a subscription- info on subscribing is found here:

http://www.orlandoforums.com/forum/payments.php

Any F/S, WTB, or Vendor posts in the Tech section will be deleted, and multiple offenses after warning lead to a vacation from OF.

Also, if you need anything deleted or edited in the marketplace, please feel free to PM me with a link and what needs done!
See more
See less

Got myself a new ride yesterday!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got myself a new ride yesterday!

Just wasn't using the truck anymore with going back to school and work. So I picked this little lady up last night:

They are good looking cars but damn are they slow as f*ck...

Comment

Always liked these, nice purchase.

Comment

Is that an frs/brz?
        Haters gonna hate.
        Originally posted by Make7upyours728
        The nurse swabbed my inner thighs, shaft, sack & even my taint with betadine and now my whole crotch looks like I was on the jersey shore. It was cold and kinda tickled. No arousal to report
        Originally posted by Zan
        No offences but I dont believe being a dj is that much differnt then sucking 50 dicks

Comment

Originally posted by Einstein View Post
          Is that an frs/brz?
          From the hood and wheel emblems, looks like the FR-S.

Nice pick-up sir. I just re-watched the top gear review of the GT86. They love it. Hope you enjoy it.
          'Formerly ElBorintegra, Dirk Diggler, and one of the Hyus'
          -'13 Volvo XC60 T6 R Design Polestar
          '13 Ford Edge Sport AWD

Originally posted by The Editor
          I don't believe in sigs.

Comment

My bad only viewing on my phone. Lol
            Haters gonna hate.
            The nurse swabbed my inner thighs, shaft, sack & even my taint with betadine and now my whole crotch looks like I was on the jersey shore. It was cold and kinda tickled. No arousal to report
            Originally posted by Zan
            No offences but I dont believe being a dj is that much differnt then sucking 50 dicks

Comment

You need to get the Rocket Bunny kit and some hurraflush wheels
              White JEEEEEEEESUS!!!!!!

I'm to drunk to taste this chicken

Comment

I love how people claim these are slow. 5-10 years ago this thing would have a been a rocket. 200hp in a light weight car is more than enough to have fun with. I love these especially with some real wheels/tires.
                92 Talon TSi AWD e-85, dsmlink...2013 best 13.9@101
                2011 Subaru STI sedan auto-x MONSTER

Comment

10-12 years ago, the celica GT-S existed, down 20hp's ish(most dyno'd near 180 on the ground) and 200-300 lbs lighter...they were slow as well.
                  Haters gonna hate.
                  Originally posted by Zan

Comment

More fun to drive a slow car fast than a fast car slow. Even though I have a bike that is fast as a Ferrari, this is a blast on the street.
                    Last edited by -Vampyre-; 06-01-2014, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -Vampyre- View Post
                      More fun to drive a slow car fast than a fast car slow. Even though I have a bike that is fast as a Ferrari, this is a blast on the street.
                      It's easier to push the limits of yourself/car in a slower car vs a fast car.
                      (also safer)
                      Detailing page

Originally posted by 89gotballz
                      Hyu is now Hyu again, Rusty larry or whatever was once hyu while so was all the other people. But after the most recent swap, hyu became hyu while dusty larry gave up hyu and became crusty larry

Comment

No buddy brags about driving a slow car, Unless its for MPG. If theses cars were 14.0 or faster they would have a little more room. I think Toyota Missed the mark with these. I had a buddy who had this one. We raced a few time when i had my Stock E36 4 door Automatic. He couldnt hang no matter how hard he tried. For paying $25k for it; he wasnt impressed.

Comment

Congrats! Nice looking car & good color choice. As for going fast ... pffft that's what the bike is for ;-)

Indestructible 2005 GSX-R 600

Comment

Originally posted by -Vampyre- View Post
                            Why didn't you buy a 650 katana then? I mean, given the initial statement.
                            Haters gonna hate.
                            Originally posted by Zan

Comment

Originally posted by Einstein View Post
                              Why didn't you buy a 650 katana then? I mean, given the initial statement.
                              He started on a 250R, just like I did.

I agree with him though. It was a lot more fun and a lot less scary to use the 417 cloverleaf off ramps in an STi than my V. I can definitely go faster through those bends in the V, but I feel like I have to concentrate a lot more. It's not a car that can just be flung into corners.

I think his statement is quite valid.
                              Last edited by Ashy Larry; 06-03-2014, 07:18 AM.
                              'Formerly ElBorintegra, Dirk Diggler, and one of the Hyus'
                              -'13 Volvo XC60 T6 R Design Polestar
                              '13 Ford Edge Sport AWD

Originally posted by The Editor
                              I don't believe in sigs.

Comment

Working...
                              X