Announcement

Collapse

This is Tech, NOT the Marketplace!!

You should NOT be posting anything for sale in here, nor be looking to buy any parts in here.

This section is for discussion of the makes and models and to help each other out with technical issues.

If you want to buy or sell some parts, please find the Marketplace. If you are looking to buy or sell Honda parts, please find the Honda Sphere marketplace and post there.

Posting in the Marketplace requires a subscription- info on subscribing is found here:

http://www.orlandoforums.com/forum/payments.php

Any F/S, WTB, or Vendor posts in the Tech section will be deleted, and multiple offenses after warning lead to a vacation from OF.

Also, if you need anything deleted or edited in the marketplace, please feel free to PM me with a link and what needs done!
See more
See less

It's Been a While! Check Out The New Ride

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Been a While! Check Out The New Ride

I don't think I've started a new thread in a few years now. I still stop by the forum from time to time to see what the "old" members are up to. Hard to believe this forum has been running for over 11 years! Anyways, check out the new ride I picked up a couple of weeks ago. It's a 2014 with all the bells and whistles. Already done a few mods (tint, K&N drop in, Bak Flip cover, Rhino Lining, and M&R LED fogs). I have a lot of plans for this thing. Anyways, tell me what you think!

'93 RX-7 Base 375rwhp/315ft/lbs tq Gone, but never forgotten 11/12/05
    '93 RX-7 Touring 533rwhp/390ft/lbs tq @ 20psi SOLD 12/8/06
    www.flickr.com/raftyrey

Awesome man. Welcome "back!"

Just don't do what that idiot did...

'Formerly ElBorintegra, Dirk Diggler, and one of the Hyus'
    -'13 Volvo XC60 T6 R Design Polestar
    '13 Ford Edge Sport AWD

Originally posted by The Editor
    I don't believe in sigs.

Comment

*Jizz my pants* I'm not a fan of the color but I've been a long time fan of that truck. I envy you sir.
      White JEEEEEEEESUS!!!!!!

I'm to drunk to taste this chicken

Comment

Never seen a Raptor that color before, but I really like it. Well done.
        current: 2009 & 2010 Chicago Rock and Roll 1/2 Marathon, 2009 & 2010 Daytona Beach 1/2 Marathon, 2010 Tampa Bay Gasparilla 1/2 Marathon, 2010 & 2012 Women's Running Magazine St. Petersburg 1/2 Marathon, 2012 Women's Running Magazine Bloomington 1/2 Marathon
        upcoming: 2015 Disney Princess Half Marathon
        My Walthers: P99 40S&W, PPK 32ACP, P1 9mm, P5 9mm

Comment

I love those new Raptors. Congrats
          Originally posted by Ric
          Well, thanks for the compliment but I am not a god or religious figure.

Comment

Looks mean Nice!!
            S2000

Comment

I love the truck and the color, congrats on a badass rig!
              3rd Brigade Combat Team, 4th Infantry Division

Comment

These are sick trucks both cosmetically and functionally. well done.
                Originally posted by Einstein
                Last time I checked, henny's gone a lot faster then you and doesn't really have a need to swing on someone else's nuts
                Copper SV1000s
                Sold-07 Raven
                An 11 sec bike is much more fun than a 10 second car

Originally posted by TC527
                Hit that nigga with the pro tree beeps.

Comment

Do the frame mod immediately! People have bent the the frame right at the bumpstops going over speed bumps in those trucks. The frame has a hole right at the bumpstop making it weak.
                  2007 Dodge ram hemi sport 4x4-superchips program, 125 shot of nitrous, airraid intake, 180 thermostat, banks exhaust
                  1993 Honda civic HB-h22 and a little spray plus some other goodies-SOLD
                  1989 ford mustang-powered by procharger

Originally posted by DIESEL
                  Ill smack the white back in her

Comment

sexy as fuck
                    www.facebook.com/99slobra

Couple of K5's. Lifted.

Molon Labe

Comment

Oh damn that's nice

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Originally posted by dropcivic View Post
                          Do the frame mod immediately! People have bent the the frame right at the bumpstops going over speed bumps in those trucks. The frame has a hole right at the bumpstop making it weak.
                          I'm considering on doing it but you're exaggerating a little bit. People have bent the frames by heavy off roading not by going over speed bumps.
                          '93 RX-7 Base 375rwhp/315ft/lbs tq Gone, but never forgotten 11/12/05
                          '93 RX-7 Touring 533rwhp/390ft/lbs tq @ 20psi SOLD 12/8/06
                          www.flickr.com/raftyrey

Comment

yeah most of the guys that bent them were jumping shit
                            www.facebook.com/99slobra

Couple of K5's. Lifted.

Molon Labe

Comment

Originally posted by Doc Holliday View Post
                              yeah most of the guys that bent them were jumping shit
                              Wait. You're telling me people actually go out and attempt to get air in a ford pickup? What on gods green earth would make them want to do that?

Comment

Working...
                              X