Announcement

Collapse

This is Tech, NOT the Marketplace!!

You should NOT be posting anything for sale in here, nor be looking to buy any parts in here.

This section is for discussion of the makes and models and to help each other out with technical issues.

If you want to buy or sell some parts, please find the Marketplace. If you are looking to buy or sell Honda parts, please find the Honda Sphere marketplace and post there.

Posting in the Marketplace requires a subscription- info on subscribing is found here:

http://www.orlandoforums.com/forum/payments.php

Any F/S, WTB, or Vendor posts in the Tech section will be deleted, and multiple offenses after warning lead to a vacation from OF.

Also, if you need anything deleted or edited in the marketplace, please feel free to PM me with a link and what needs done!
See more
See less

The Blasphemy Build Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TEDDER1 View Post
    Blew up the motor, spun a bearing.

So its getting a forged bottom end and stroked to a 383.

And I have to paint it. but i am out of town for a while...
    What cr of pistons are you going for. If you keep it 9:1 it would make good power NA and if you wanted to boost it you could later. If your going to go into the motor, might as well get it ready for future upgrades. :-)
    11.4@127.....stock.

Comment

Im raising compression and spraying it later. I want to make it a road race/track car.

530ish at the wheels is plenty, then spray for when i want to drag it.
      1993 Rx7 converting to the darkside!

Comment

If you dont mind the extra 80lbs. You can regap the rings on a LQ4/9 motor and those are good for about 750rwhp out of the junk yard at the low cost of 300-500 dollars. Lots of fbody guys use them for cheap FI builds.
        Originally posted by Einstein
        Last time I checked, henny's gone a lot faster then you and doesn't really have a need to swing on someone else's nuts
        Copper SV1000s
        Sold-07 Raven
        An 11 sec bike is much more fun than a 10 second car

Originally posted by TC527
        Hit that nigga with the pro tree beeps.

Comment

Im going to see if my block is ok, and then go from there.
          1993 Rx7 converting to the darkside!

Comment

Working...
          X