Announcement

Collapse

This is Tech, NOT the Marketplace!!

You should NOT be posting anything for sale in here, nor be looking to buy any parts in here.

This section is for discussion of the makes and models and to help each other out with technical issues.

If you want to buy or sell some parts, please find the Marketplace. If you are looking to buy or sell Honda parts, please find the Honda Sphere marketplace and post there.

Posting in the Marketplace requires a subscription- info on subscribing is found here:

http://www.orlandoforums.com/forum/payments.php

Any F/S, WTB, or Vendor posts in the Tech section will be deleted, and multiple offenses after warning lead to a vacation from OF.

Also, if you need anything deleted or edited in the marketplace, please feel free to PM me with a link and what needs done!
See more
See less

an old original member checking in, one of my new cars,

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks good, brother.
    Haters gonna hate.
    Originally posted by Make7upyours728
    The nurse swabbed my inner thighs, shaft, sack & even my taint with betadine and now my whole crotch looks like I was on the jersey shore. It was cold and kinda tickled. No arousal to report
    Originally posted by Zan
    No offences but I dont believe being a dj is that much differnt then sucking 50 dicks

Comment

Sweet car, never really looked into them. How is the after market for them?
      11.4@127.....stock.

Comment

After doing a little digging the C30 concept is pretty sweet. It's a nice design and with a little 2.5L turbo.....she should move nicely.
        11.4@127.....stock.

Comment

The older C30 donated it's engine to the Euro Focus RS (2.5L 5 cylinder). It was very cool.

And the Polestar C30 concept was absolutely awesome.
          'Formerly ElBorintegra, Dirk Diggler, and one of the Hyus'
          -'13 Volvo XC60 T6 R Design Polestar
          '13 Ford Edge Sport AWD

Originally posted by The Editor
          I don't believe in sigs.

Comment

Working...
          X