Announcement

Collapse

This is Tech, NOT the Marketplace!!

You should NOT be posting anything for sale in here, nor be looking to buy any parts in here.

This section is for discussion of the makes and models and to help each other out with technical issues.

If you want to buy or sell some parts, please find the Marketplace. If you are looking to buy or sell Honda parts, please find the Honda Sphere marketplace and post there.

Posting in the Marketplace requires a subscription- info on subscribing is found here:

http://www.orlandoforums.com/forum/payments.php

Any F/S, WTB, or Vendor posts in the Tech section will be deleted, and multiple offenses after warning lead to a vacation from OF.

Also, if you need anything deleted or edited in the marketplace, please feel free to PM me with a link and what needs done!
See more
See less

OF Featured Ride - January 2013 - zoom zoom6

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OF Featured Ride - January 2013 - zoom zoom6

zoom zoom6
    92 RANGER 5spd 2.3L

When I got it-

What I did over the weekend for the wife
    30s in the front
    31s in the rear
    Custom front bumper
    custom rear bumper
    custom roll bar
    6 flood lights off a semi
    Custom bully bar
    custom running boards
    rattle can paint job
    custom vinyl for my zombie loving wife

To say she was happy with her Christmas present is an understatement. We hand built and sandblasted everything at work and assembled it the weekend before Christmas.
    '11 Nissan Juke
    '07 Buell Blast
    Facebook

If it doesn't challenge you, it doesn't change you

Night and day right there. Makes me think twice about junking my 89 F150

Comment

Originally posted by Vandrel View Post
      Night and day right there. Makes me think twice about junking my 89 F150

Dont junk it! Just put in new shocks and bushings rebuild the trans, a little interior work, sound system and a rattle can paint job she will feel like a new car again and ready for another 10 years of duty. Every 10 years or so we do the same with my Dad's 76 Ram pickup. Costs about $8k but its got over 1 MILLION miles. It's been his daily driver from when it was new. We just take care of it. Next time I want to surprise him and put in a new 6.4l Hemi and a TR6060 6sp.

edit, currently its got a 300hp 360 and a 4sp. When dad passes on, I told him I want to truck so I can pass it on to my kids.
      Last edited by Disturbed; 09-24-2013, 11:22 AM.
      11.4@127.....stock.

Comment

I've been using it for moving motors around and towing cars. It's not a bad truck at all, although I had an issue with the ignition system so right now it starts with a 10mm socket :) . My son has been asking what car he is going to get so I may just toss him the truck when the time comes.

Comment

Working...
        X