Announcement

Collapse

This is Tech, NOT the Marketplace!!

You should NOT be posting anything for sale in here, nor be looking to buy any parts in here.

This section is for discussion of the makes and models and to help each other out with technical issues.

If you want to buy or sell some parts, please find the Marketplace. If you are looking to buy or sell Honda parts, please find the Honda Sphere marketplace and post there.

Posting in the Marketplace requires a subscription- info on subscribing is found here:

http://www.orlandoforums.com/forum/payments.php

Any F/S, WTB, or Vendor posts in the Tech section will be deleted, and multiple offenses after warning lead to a vacation from OF.

Also, if you need anything deleted or edited in the marketplace, please feel free to PM me with a link and what needs done!
See more
See less

Body shop needed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Body shop needed

I just got quoted from Maaco and they want $375 to repaint my door... The scratch is apparently too deep and needs to be repainted, they said they would just paint over that scratch and just throw in some clear coat.... Is this normal practice ..?? Or is there a better way to do this like sand down to bare metal and re-paint the entire door properly..??
    I just got this car 3 weeks ago and you can imagine the anger that was flowing when i saw the scratch...
    How fortunate for our Government that the people they administer dont have the ability to see, know or detect the lies & deception brought forward to them for a false reality...

They need to blend the scratch, should not have to paint the whole door. Unless the paint is a weird one that does not blend easy.
    Call a scratch and dent person. Dent Wizard

Comment

They have mobile setups, that will come to you to do it.

Comment

Working...
      X