Announcement

Collapse

This is Tech, NOT the Marketplace!!

You should NOT be posting anything for sale in here, nor be looking to buy any parts in here.

This section is for discussion of the makes and models and to help each other out with technical issues.

If you want to buy or sell some parts, please find the Marketplace. If you are looking to buy or sell Honda parts, please find the Honda Sphere marketplace and post there.

Posting in the Marketplace requires a subscription- info on subscribing is found here:

http://www.orlandoforums.com/forum/payments.php

Any F/S, WTB, or Vendor posts in the Tech section will be deleted, and multiple offenses after warning lead to a vacation from OF.

Also, if you need anything deleted or edited in the marketplace, please feel free to PM me with a link and what needs done!
See more
See less

MazdaMovement.com

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MazdaMovement.com

Hey everyone! Love the site and finally joined after being a forum stalker for so long. Now with this TapaTalk app you will being seeing me around more often. I'm all Mobil and a laptop.

I drive a 2011 MS3 w/Tech Celestial Blue. SURE Motorsports Sponsored car has all current SURE parts and from time to time test items. The car now has almost 21k miles and not one issue. Aeros was the 1st mod on the car and was on at 280 miles. NO codes or issues just that amazing sound it produces and the power. I'm also running ets 3.5" tmic and TurboSmart Dual port 50/50 and beta tested their new shortshifter plate "ShortCut" for over 6k miles and no rubbing or any issues just some really quick throws that is a 100% improvement over stock.

I also have a website MazdaMovement.com which I link the latest in Social Media related things that is tied to Mazda for the enthusiasts with links to Forums/Parts/Applications/Vids/Discounts etc. Anything fresh and new I link. Setting up Meet & Greets and Mazda Cruises. The site is 100% Mazda!

So thanks again for letting me be part of the community and hope to see you at the events.

Zoom-Zoom,
    Heath Patterson
    Linking the latest in Social Media to the Mazda Enthusiast.
    http://www.MazdaMovement.com
    Discover..Share..Connect

Welcome Heath.

Good guy here, had some good meets and cruises he's setup.
    Originally posted by TEDDER1
    Hello,

I'm the guy who walked up on you while you were sucking some guy's protein straw in your car. My friends don't believe me, so I need to get some pics of you off of your myspace.

Ps what you were doing with your lips was amazing.

Henry, the guy in the red camaro next to you.

Comment

hey heath!
      Originally posted by Ric
      Well, thanks for the compliment but I am not a god or religious figure.

Comment

Don't know this guy personally, but if SURE co-signs him, I'd assume he's a good guy, welcome.

Sent from my Evo
        current: 2009 & 2010 Chicago Rock and Roll 1/2 Marathon, 2009 & 2010 Daytona Beach 1/2 Marathon, 2010 Tampa Bay Gasparilla 1/2 Marathon, 2010 & 2012 Women's Running Magazine St. Petersburg 1/2 Marathon, 2012 Women's Running Magazine Bloomington 1/2 Marathon
        upcoming: 2015 Disney Princess Half Marathon
        My Walthers: P99 40S&W, PPK 32ACP, P1 9mm, P5 9mm

Comment

This thread is relevant to the interests of my bastard Mazda-powered domestic.
          Originally posted by Aloysius
          Whatever you do in bed, we support you.
          Mamiya RB67 / Holy Trinity 50/90/180 and a Canon 5D with L lenses
          1941 Graphic View 4x5 Schneider 180mm

Comment

MazdaMovement is the website and if you have anything Mazda related that you would want to see or upload email me at MazdaMovement@gmail.com

I try to go to all meets that has some kind of Mazda action pertaining to it.
            Linking the latest in Social Media to the Mazda Enthusiast.
            http://www.MazdaMovement.com
            Discover..Share..Connect

Comment

Welcome to the site. Hopefully some of your future replies will be contributing to orlandoforums and not just promoting your website. I've deleted a few already. Again, welcome.
              Last edited by Erik; 10-11-2011, 05:28 PM.

Comment

welcome, I'll be checking it out for sure
                I AM SIMPLY CLEAN
                www.iamsimplyclean.com

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
                  Welcome to the site. Hopefully some of your future replies will be contributing to orlandoforums and not just promoting your website. I've deleted a few already. Again, welcome.
                  lol
                  www.facebook.com/99slobra

Couple of K5's. Lifted.

Molon Labe

Comment

welcome heath!

lol @ Erik
                    he is just trying to rep the movement!
                    2005 Buell XB12S Lightning - RIP :( I miss her
                    1991 Mazda MX6 GT - 160hp/229ft-lb, all stock. DD
                    1988 Mazda MX6 GT - TD05-20G and hard piping
                    Mazda <3