Announcement

Collapse

This is Tech, NOT the Marketplace!!

You should NOT be posting anything for sale in here, nor be looking to buy any parts in here.

This section is for discussion of the makes and models and to help each other out with technical issues.

If you want to buy or sell some parts, please find the Marketplace. If you are looking to buy or sell Honda parts, please find the Honda Sphere marketplace and post there.

Posting in the Marketplace requires a subscription- info on subscribing is found here:

http://www.orlandoforums.com/forum/payments.php

Any F/S, WTB, or Vendor posts in the Tech section will be deleted, and multiple offenses after warning lead to a vacation from OF.

Also, if you need anything deleted or edited in the marketplace, please feel free to PM me with a link and what needs done!
See more
See less

FUel pump internals help...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FUel pump internals help...

Looking for some help installing hpfp internals on my mazdaspeed 3. Anyone on here have any experience with this that could help a brother out?

which ones did you get? They are pretty straight forward install
    Originally posted by Ric
    Well, thanks for the compliment but I am not a god or religious figure.

Comment

I'm assuming Autotechs?

It's easy, I've done it. There's a good how-to on YouTube.

They say you need a vice but as long as you have a friend with a good grip and a breaker bar it's do-able.

Comment

Yea the Autotechs. And no, I dont have a vice... that's one of the problems.

Comment

Lol, read my last sentence again. We never used one during both installs and FP is still strong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ok well thanks, I guess. Hopefully I'll figure it out.

Comment

Working...
            X