Announcement

Collapse

This is Tech, NOT the Marketplace!!

You should NOT be posting anything for sale in here, nor be looking to buy any parts in here.

This section is for discussion of the makes and models and to help each other out with technical issues.

If you want to buy or sell some parts, please find the Marketplace. If you are looking to buy or sell Honda parts, please find the Honda Sphere marketplace and post there.

Posting in the Marketplace requires a subscription- info on subscribing is found here:

http://www.orlandoforums.com/forum/payments.php

Any F/S, WTB, or Vendor posts in the Tech section will be deleted, and multiple offenses after warning lead to a vacation from OF.

Also, if you need anything deleted or edited in the marketplace, please feel free to PM me with a link and what needs done!
See more
See less

Lift Install

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lift Install

Does anyone have any recommendations on somewhere or someone to install a lift on my truck? I thought about doing it myself, but I have never installed one and I don't have the time to figure it out. Plus I would rather not screw something up. lol. I've already purchased the lift and I am planning on getting some parts powder coated, I will just need it installed. Thanks.
    -Craig

what's the truck and is it a body or suspension lift?
    Quadcam hatch club.

This Space For Rent.

Comment

No2ef is has a lot of experience in lifting trucks.

Comment

2008 Dodge Ram 1500. Rough Country 6" Suspension Lift; Dodge 1500 Ram Suspension Lift Kit
        -Craig

Comment

Originally posted by CIVACS View Post
          No2ef is has a lot of experience in lifting trucks.
          n2oef wrote is name wrong before

Comment

Does he have a shop or does he do it on the side?
            -Craig

Comment

that doesn't look like anything out of the ordinary nor anything more than simple hand tools. If you want to learn how to do it bring it by and we'll knock it out.
              Quadcam hatch club.

This Space For Rent.

Comment

I may have to take you up on that. It just won't be anytime soon. I'm booked for a few weeks.
                -Craig

Comment

I have an 03 Ram 1500 and the kit isn't too hard if you have tools for working on suspension and some good size wrenches and sockets. Every kit comes with instructions and are pretty detailed.
                  Never Enough
                  2007 Dodge Nitro R/T 4x4 - People Mover
                  2001 Ford Mustang GT vert - Money Pit
                  1985 Chevy K5 Blazer 4x4 - Mud Toy
                  1999 Chevy 2500 4X4 - Heavy Beast
                  2008 Kawa ? - Low & Slow

Go BIG or Go HOME!!
                  www.myspace.com/robbiesmach1

Comment

its a big erector set...not hard if u have the necessary tools and a way to lift the truck high enough to pull the whole suspension off and still be safe to work under it.i can do it for ya,cheaper than a shop will do it.drop it off,come pick it up later that day lifted and ready to drive to an alignment shop.
                    Originally posted by 99Slobra
                    I'm sorry I don't speak field worker....Can I get translator?
                    Originally posted by mustangnick88
                    for some reason only 5% of honda owners are mentally capable of making there cars anything but slow,loud, and uglier.

Comment

i did my 2007 ram in my driveway. Order the transfer case seal before you start.......
                      2007 Dodge ram hemi sport 4x4-superchips program, 125 shot of nitrous, airraid intake, 180 thermostat, banks exhaust
                      1993 Honda civic HB-h22 and a little spray plus some other goodies-SOLD
                      1989 ford mustang-powered by procharger

Originally posted by DIESEL
                      Ill smack the white back in her

Comment

I bought my suspension lift kit form 4wheelonlin and installed it myself. Took me almost 2hrs the first time I did it.

Comment

Working...
                        X