Announcement

Collapse

This is Tech, NOT the Marketplace!!

You should NOT be posting anything for sale in here, nor be looking to buy any parts in here.

This section is for discussion of the makes and models and to help each other out with technical issues.

If you want to buy or sell some parts, please find the Marketplace. If you are looking to buy or sell Honda parts, please find the Honda Sphere marketplace and post there.

Posting in the Marketplace requires a subscription- info on subscribing is found here:

http://www.orlandoforums.com/forum/payments.php

Any F/S, WTB, or Vendor posts in the Tech section will be deleted, and multiple offenses after warning lead to a vacation from OF.

Also, if you need anything deleted or edited in the marketplace, please feel free to PM me with a link and what needs done!
See more
See less

Soooo.... Wd fug cfrc done?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ric View Post
    I wouldn't put a 370/350z/RX8/MR2/MX5/Boxster in a class of anything but junk ass crap cars. That's not saying much. How does it do against a Lotus Elise, a car actually made to handle.
    If you're so jaded to consider all of those "junk ass crap cars", I don't envy your driving experiences. RX8, MR2, MX-5 and Boxsters are excellent driving cars and great handling (I said driving, let's ignore the RX8's motor issues).

Of course it doesn't handle like an Elise, that is a sole-purpose built car, at much higher price tag. I'd love an Elise but at mid to high 20s for a used car that has crazy high repair bills for the most minor damages, I'm just not going to do it. It gets classed 3 classes higher for a reason (where it competes with C6 Z06s)
    Originally posted by TEDDER1
    Hello,

I'm the guy who walked up on you while you were sucking some guy's protein straw in your car. My friends don't believe me, so I need to get some pics of you off of your myspace.

Ps what you were doing with your lips was amazing.

Henry, the guy in the red camaro next to you.

Comment

What day is the AutoX? I don't recall raining cars and dogs today.
      11.4@127.....stock.

Comment

It was yesterday, but I haven been on here for a few days. Deland April 27th is the next open one
        Originally posted by TEDDER1
        Hello,

I'm the guy who walked up on you while you were sucking some guy's protein straw in your car. My friends don't believe me, so I need to get some pics of you off of your myspace.

Ps what you were doing with your lips was amazing.

Henry, the guy in the red camaro next to you.

Comment

mr henry we both know tires make all the diff.

I have new tires and i'm sure i can pull well over 1.15g.

looking forward to events at osw. I'm not one to hang out with these autocross geeks who think they are professional race car drivers and like to stand around in the sun and wait for cones to get knocked over.
          92 Talon TSi AWD e-85, dsmlink...2013 best 13.9@101
          2011 Subaru STI sedan auto-x MONSTER

Comment

I might go give it a go around.

Comment

Working...
            X