Announcement

Collapse

This is Tech, NOT the Marketplace!!

You should NOT be posting anything for sale in here, nor be looking to buy any parts in here.

This section is for discussion of the makes and models and to help each other out with technical issues.

If you want to buy or sell some parts, please find the Marketplace. If you are looking to buy or sell Honda parts, please find the Honda Sphere marketplace and post there.

Posting in the Marketplace requires a subscription- info on subscribing is found here:

http://www.orlandoforums.com/forum/payments.php

Any F/S, WTB, or Vendor posts in the Tech section will be deleted, and multiple offenses after warning lead to a vacation from OF.

Also, if you need anything deleted or edited in the marketplace, please feel free to PM me with a link and what needs done!
See more
See less

Need new wheels...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need new wheels...

So i want to get some 10 inch wheels for the rear and 9 inch wheels for the front but i don't know what offset i need to get the wheels to sit FLUSH with the fender ... I don't want to use spacers either. Just want to get the wheel with the right offset. Anyone know of a tire shop that would have a device or contraption that can measure out what would be the right offset needed ..??
    How fortunate for our Government that the people they administer dont have the ability to see, know or detect the lies & deception brought forward to them for a false reality...
Working...
X