H.I.D PRO

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H.I.D PRO

Took my car to these guys and they did a great job on my car. They are located on Goldenrod and 50 behind the McDonald. They sold me HIDs with warranty and free installation. I ended up buying LEDs for all my cars, HIDs for all of my cars. They are very friendly and the owner stands behind his work.

GREAT JOB you guys!!! Will definitely be returning for more stuff!!!
    2007 Saturn Sky REDLINE

I cosign for this place. Took my GTI in and got HIDs, It was a simple and quick install, he gives forum members a discount and a free one year warranty. Definately recommended.

Comment

These guys are right next door to us and do an amazing job. They put HID's in my brothers truck with a very quick turn around. Very prompt and nice guys, easily the best place in Orlando to get HID's installed with a lifetime warranty and free install! What more could you ask for?

Just so others know, they stock every type of LED you can think of. From the gauge cluster wedge type to headlight bulbs. If they don't have it, he can get it.
      Blue Star Fabrication

Comment

Phone number for these guys???
        Mario A. Ceballos, Esq.
        Attorney at Law
        The Ceballos Law Firm, P.A. - "We're in your Corner..."
        CALL 407-704-8975
        www.ceballos-law.com

Comment

Ugh, they have business cards too, ill try to grab one next time im at the shop.
          Blue Star Fabrication

Comment

Originally posted by McLude View Post
            Phone number for these guys???
            407-451-4438

Got it from their ad.
            Your time is limited, so donít waste it living someone elseís life. Donít be trapped by dogma ó which is living with the results of other peopleís thinking. Donít let the noise of othersí opinions drown out your own inner voice.- Steve Jobs

Everythings going to be okay in the end; if it is not ok, then IT'S NOT THE END- Unknown.

Comment

Really when it comes to automotive lighting these guys are the ones you want to contact.
              2007 Saturn Sky REDLINE

Comment

Any chance they do retrofits?
                vGc floss more ice than Smirnoff.
                CFCCA - We goin fuh cane!

FS: Racing Hart RS721 - Will fit Lexus, Infiniti, etc.

Comment

how are the prices?
                  Originally posted by 99Slobra
                  I'm sorry I don't speak field worker....Can I get translator?
                  Originally posted by mustangnick88
                  for some reason only 5% of honda owners are mentally capable of making there cars anything but slow,loud, and uglier.

Comment

its like $55 installed, with lifetime.
                    Blue Star Fabrication

Comment

Most likely will go next week due to all the positive comments!
                      Your time is limited, so donít waste it living someone elseís life. Donít be trapped by dogma ó which is living with the results of other peopleís thinking. Donít let the noise of othersí opinions drown out your own inner voice.- Steve Jobs

Everythings going to be okay in the end; if it is not ok, then IT'S NOT THE END- Unknown.

Comment

Who drives the Orange SRT4 that says HID Pro on the side?

(Because, if it is the OP, this is very borderline SPAM.)
                        New Members: Recommended Reading Materials

Originally posted by Zan
                        interesting facts most time when someone write an interesting fact that fact isn't that interesting
                        Originally posted by Zan
                        that the op is intelligent which we discovered to be not true

Comment

The owner drives the orange SRT. And what do you mean the OP? sorry noob...
                          2007 Saturn Sky REDLINE

Comment

What kind of car do you drive?
                            www.facebook.com/99slobra

Couple of K5's. Lifted.

Molon Labe

Comment

Edited*

I too am interested in the OP's car.
                              New Members: Recommended Reading Materials

Originally posted by Zan
                              interesting facts most time when someone write an interesting fact that fact isn't that interesting
                              Originally posted by Zan
                              that the op is intelligent which we discovered to be not true

Comment

Working...
                              X