Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UCF Graduation Tickets

Hey,

I want to see if anyone who is planning on graduating this semester will have extra tickets available and would like to give them to me. We all receive 5 tickets, but unfortunately for me that's not enough. I'm willing to purchase them as well.

Please if you will have tickets available reply to this thread, PM me, or email me at d.otero@knights.ucf.edu ... I will gladly take them off your hands! Tickets become available for pick up on December 5th at the Barnes & Nobles in UCF.

I need as many tickets as possible, I have family traveling from out-of-state coming to my graduation, so the more tickets the better.

Thank you,
    Danny

Did you enter the commencement lottery for extra tickets?
    Socially Liberal;
    Fiscally Conservative;
    Politically Independent.

Flickr Razzi

Comment

I plan to, but that's not a for sure thing, the lottery has not begun yet (starts December 5th).

Comment

Originally posted by DannyEK4 View Post
        Hey,

I want to see if anyone who is planning on graduating this semester will have extra tickets available and would like to give them to me. We all receive 5 tickets, but unfortunately for me that's not enough. I'm willing to purchase them as well.

Please if you will have tickets available reply to this thread, PM me, or email me at d.otero@knights.ucf.edu ... I will gladly take them off your hands! Tickets become available for pick up on December 5th at the Barnes & Nobles in UCF.

I need as many tickets as possible, I have family traveling from out-of-state coming to my graduation, so the more tickets the better.

Thank you,
        Danny
        its ironic, cuz I need extra tickets myself. also for this semester. obviously, i answer my PM's on a weekly basis :)
        Originally posted by Nathan Lewis' testimony before congress
        According to a study of 775 floating currencies...the average life expectancy of a floating fiat currency was found to be 27 years.
        Originally posted by Ron Paul's Farewell Address
        Real patriotism is the willingness to challenge the government when it's wrong.
        أحمد حكمي

Comment

I am entering the lottery to get extras and then just trying to buy extras if need be. I am getting a Master's this time so my family and friends will not have to sit through the whole thing, lol.
          Socially Liberal;
          Fiscally Conservative;
          Politically Independent.

Flickr Razzi

Comment

Damn, Masters, Bachelors degrees, I'm barely getting my Associates! Congratulations to yall!
            Your time is limited, so donít waste it living someone elseís life. Donít be trapped by dogma ó which is living with the results of other peopleís thinking. Donít let the noise of othersí opinions drown out your own inner voice.- Steve Jobs

Everythings going to be okay in the end; if it is not ok, then IT'S NOT THE END- Unknown.

Comment

Thanks for the congrats ... Still looking for tickets guys, so hit me up if you have any available!

Comment

BUMP! Now that we can pick up Caps & Gowns and with that you get your 5 tickets, anyone who has spares please hit me up!

Thanks!

Comment

No longer need tickets, have all the ones I need. Thanks!

Comment

got an extra ticket, pm me
                    According to a study of 775 floating currencies...the average life expectancy of a floating fiat currency was found to be 27 years.
                    أحمد حكمي

Comment

dropping it to 25$.
                      أحمد حكمي

Comment

I still got like 3 extra tickets I was able to source for today @ 9:00AM ... Price is $20/ea ... Text 407-7two9-eight7three7 if you want 'em we can meet in front of the UCF Arena.

Comment

i am nagarjun from bengalure
                          thank you for sharing excellent information

Bapuji Institute Of Engineering And Technology

Institute of Finance and International Management Bangalore
                          Acharya Bangalore B-School Bangalore

Ashwini Ayurvedic Medical college and research Centre Tumkur

Comment

Working...
                          X