Valencia Books (All Campuses)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valencia Books (All Campuses)

I have five books that can be used at multiple Valencia College campuses. All of the information for the books are below. If interested, give me a call/text at 407-595-4704.

1. Principles of Anatomy and Physiology, 12th Edition, with Atlas of Skeleton ISBN# 978-0-470-39495-3
    *The book is a paperback version broken down into Version 1 and 2 for Anatomy and Physiology 1&2. The book is in great condition, no tears and no highlighting at all.
    *$120 obo

2. Development Through the Lifespan, 5th Edition ISBN# 978-0-205-70590-0
    *The book is the international paperback edition used for Developmental Psychology. The book has a different front cover, but exactly the same as the normal U.S. edition. It is great shape with no tears and no highlighting.
    *$100 obo

3. Trigonometry, 7th Edition, by Larson-Hostetler ISBN# 978-0-618-64334-9
    *The book is a hardcover instructor's edition book. The book is in great shape with no highlighting or writing in the book.
    *$90 obo

4. Calculus, 5th Edition, by James Stewart ISBN# 0-534-39339-X
    *The book is an older edition, but can be used for Calculus 1-3. The book is exactly the same as the books used through all the classes, they just broke the versions down individually after they made this book.
    *$50 obo

5. Understanding Normal and Clinical Nutrition, 8th Edition, ISBN# 978-0-495-55656-5
    *The book is a paperback international student edition, but it is exactly the same as the U.S. edition, just paperback. The book is in great shape and has no highlighting or writing in the book.
    *$120 obo
    Formerly, Dram927.

01' VW Jetta 1.8t-I Went Euro...
    84' El Camino (Coming Soon To a City Near You)

" Yeah i'm whipped.. But when she ain't looking i'm in control"

Originally posted by Squid
    which part of fl you live in? I've never heard of skittleville.

1. Principles of Anatomy and Physiology, 12th Edition, with Atlas of Skeleton ISBN# 978-0-470-39495-3
    *The book is a paperback version broken down into Version 1 and 2 for Anatomy and Physiology 1&2. The book is in great condition, no tears and no highlighting at all.
    *$80 obo

2. Development Through the Lifespan, 5th Edition ISBN# 978-0-205-70590-0
    *The book is the international paperback edition used for Developmental Psychology. The book has a different front cover, but exactly the same as the normal U.S. edition. It is great shape with no tears and no highlighting.
    *$80 obo

3. Trigonometry, 7th Edition, by Larson-Hostetler ISBN# 978-0-618-64334-9
    *The book is a hardcover instructor's edition book. The book is in great shape with no highlighting or writing in the book.
    *$80 obo

4. Calculus, 5th Edition, by James Stewart ISBN# 0-534-39339-X
    *The book is an older edition, but can be used for Calculus 1-3. The book is exactly the same as the books used through all the classes, they just broke the versions down individually after they made this book.
    *$40 obo

5. Understanding Normal and Clinical Nutrition, 8th Edition, ISBN# 978-0-495-55656-5
    *The book is a paperback international student edition, but it is exactly the same as the U.S. edition, just paperback. The book is in great shape and has no highlighting or writing in the book.
    *$80 obo
    Formerly, Dram927.

Comment

Development through the Lifespan book sold.
      Formerly, Dram927.

Comment

Working...
      X