Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: UCF Books ASAP!

I need these books ASAP!

Bohm, R.M. & Haley, K.N. (2012). Introduction to Criminal Justice (7th Edition). McGraw Hill. ISBN: 978-0-07-811153-2

Contact me: 4o7-four56-777nine. Call or text (preffered)
    Your time is limited, so donít waste it living someone elseís life. Donít be trapped by dogma ó which is living with the results of other peopleís thinking. Donít let the noise of othersí opinions drown out your own inner voice.- Steve Jobs

Everythings going to be okay in the end; if it is not ok, then IT'S NOT THE END- Unknown.

Introduction to Criminal Justice: Robert Bohm, Keith Haley: 9780078111532: Amazon.com: Books

prime bro, get it tomorrow
    Fortuna Favearet Fortibus

Courage is endurance for one moment more

Comment

I was looking for a cheaper deal, but at that price I doubt I'll find it for a better price. Thanks man, I'll be picking it up.
      Your time is limited, so donít waste it living someone elseís life. Donít be trapped by dogma ó which is living with the results of other peopleís thinking. Donít let the noise of othersí opinions drown out your own inner voice.- Steve Jobs

Everythings going to be okay in the end; if it is not ok, then IT'S NOT THE END- Unknown.

Comment

Working...
      X