Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Sale: UCF books (Criminal Justice, Psychology)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: UCF books (Criminal Justice, Psychology)

I have these two books for sale:

Introduction to Criminal Justice 7th Edition- Robert M. Bohm & Keith M. Haley
    Very good condition. ISBN: 978-0-07-811153-2

Abnormal Psychology 2nd Edition- Deborah C. Beidel, Cynthia M. Bulik, & Melinda A. Stanley
    Very good condition. ISBN: 978-0-205-20501-1

I'm selling each book for $100.00 obo EACH. Throw me an offer, worst I can say is "no thanks." I need to sell these books ASAP. I need to pay for more books and tuition. Thanks.
    Call or text 4o7-four56-777nine.

Your time is limited, so donít waste it living someone elseís life. Donít be trapped by dogma ó which is living with the results of other peopleís thinking. Donít let the noise of othersí opinions drown out your own inner voice.- Steve Jobs

Everythings going to be okay in the end; if it is not ok, then IT'S NOT THE END- Unknown.

INTRODUCTION TO CRIMINAL JUSTICE- SOLD!!!
    Your time is limited, so donít waste it living someone elseís life. Donít be trapped by dogma ó which is living with the results of other peopleís thinking. Donít let the noise of othersí opinions drown out your own inner voice.- Steve Jobs

Everythings going to be okay in the end; if it is not ok, then IT'S NOT THE END- Unknown.

Comment

Working...
    X