Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roller Hockey Wed/Fri Nights!!!! Come out and play!!!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roller Hockey Wed/Fri Nights!!!! Come out and play!!!!

Roller Hockey is in action @ Greenwood Lake Park in Lake Mary Fl.

Wed & Fri Nights @7:30pm

Nice outdoor rink with stadium lighting

Ive played every friday night for 6 weeks now and there has always been minimum 8ppl playing with a guarantee'd goalie ... some nights 12ppl ... Always a good time. Clean, fun games. Wed night games will start this week so it is unknown how the turnout will be. I know this Wed there will be me and 3 others out there ... one being a goalie.

Come on down, its not to competitive but it is hockey afterall. No checking or no physical contact to be needed to come out with full pads. We do take slapshots and will hold you against the boards if the puck is along the boards. So like I said, lace up, grab your stick and come join!!
    13.2:1 H2B ITB EG

and, btw ... I dont not have any hispanic decent in me.

sounds like me and mach1steve and maybe another person will be coming wed night.
    Originally posted by Ric
    Well, thanks for the compliment but I am not a god or religious figure.

Comment

sweet ... hope to see you all out there ...

Comment

anyone else?

Comment

if u guys ever want to get into ice hockey let me know. I run the adult leagues at rdv sportsplex. We have rookie league to elite league.

If i can find my old rollerblades I'll try to make it out over the holidays

Comment

hockey tonight!!! expected to be around 10ppl ... i will be playing goal!!! come get some!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Super_Sold' View Post
              Roller Hockey is in action @ Greenwood Lake Park in Lake Mary Fl.

Wed & Fri Nights @7:30pm

Nice outdoor rink with stadium lighting

Ive played every friday night for 6 weeks now and there has always been minimum 8ppl playing with a guarantee'd goalie ... some nights 12ppl ... Always a good time. Clean, fun games. Wed night games will start this week so it is unknown how the turnout will be. I know this Wed there will be me and 3 others out there ... one being a goalie.

Come on down, its not to competitive but it is hockey afterall. No checking or no physical contact to be needed to come out with full pads. We do take slapshots and will hold you against the boards if the puck is along the boards. So like I said, lace up, grab your stick and come join!!

Hey, thanks for the heads up on the roller hockey. Myself and a couple guys from work were looking for a place to play. I haven't been on roller blades in years, but it sounds like you guys aren't out head hunting. I think I'm off Friday, if so I'll get out there with you. Is that hockey rink open every day? If so what hours? Thanks for the post, see you guys soon.

Comment

Originally posted by localtoys73 View Post
                if u guys ever want to get into ice hockey let me know. I run the adult leagues at rdv sportsplex. We have rookie league to elite league.

If i can find my old rollerblades I'll try to make it out over the holidays
                Hey buddy, I tried to PM you but don't know if the messages are getting through. I'm interested in getting into an ice league at the RDV. If you could PM me your contact info I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

-Brian

Comment

How was the turnout last week? I'm working wednesday, but I'll be out there Friday night. I've never been to the park, I'm going to try to get out there tomorrow evening about 5 or 6ish and shoot around.

Let me know if anything changes and you won't be out there this week.

Comment

I went out last Wed and played for a couple of hours. weather wasn't bad, but cold air sucked on the back of my throat.
                    Originally posted by Ric

Comment

Originally posted by zoom zoom6 View Post
                      I went out last Wed and played for a couple of hours. weather wasn't bad, but cold air sucked on the back of my throat.

Yeah, I could do without this cold! How many people showed up on wednesday?

Comment

handful. guys said this was the first wed they did it.....
                        Originally posted by Ric

Comment

Sounds good. Haven't played in awhile, but I'll be out there Friday night around 7. Hope to meet everyone then

Comment

What's up guys. I went out last Friday and had a blast. I'm working this Friday night so....no go. BUT, I'm gonna head out that way tomorrow night. I'll be out there about 7ish if anyone wants to join.

Hope to see some people!

-Brian

Comment

^^Brian nice meeting you the other day at the rink...
                              Let me know when your ready to join a team and I'll set you up.

Comment

Working...
                              X