Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roller Hockey Wed/Fri Nights!!!! Come out and play!!!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im moving from Michigan to Metrowest Orlando in a couple rinks and looking to play some roller hockey.

Are there any rinks near-by?
    Are there ever any drop-in games?

Comment

Originally posted by gowings5867 View Post
      Im moving from Michigan to Metrowest Orlando in a couple rinks and looking to play some roller hockey.

Are there any rinks near-by?
      Are there ever any drop-in games?
      Search HOCKEY in the search bar and it'll bring up BARBER PARK HOCKEY GATLIN AVE. I went to the rink two days ago and it's gorgeous for an outdoor rink. Covered, lighting at night, full benches, game clock, bleachers, stray-puck nets outside the boards. r1bry said games are usually Thursdays and Saturdays. Saturday pickups are 9:30 to 11:30 am, not sure about Thursday.

Comment

well I went over to Barber Park last night around 7:30 and there was nobody there. But it does look really nice.

What nights do people play and what time?

Comment

anyone?

does anyone still goto either of the locations? Ive been around hockey my whole life and played a few seasons when I was younger but now im looking to get back in shape and stay active. Hopefully someone replys.

Comment

[QUOTE=gowings5867;2099672]Im moving from Michigan to Metrowest Orlando in a couple rinks and looking to play some roller hockey.

What Part of Michigan~?`
            I will be there to play some Old time hockey in a few weeks, I will wear my Red Wings jersey~!`]

Comment

Anyone Going

Like the looks of hockey at Barber park. anyone get together and practice or pick up?

Comment

Hello Friends,
                This place was so Kewl, this place is like a Haven for Hockey skaters, especially if your just starting. It's a pretty friendly atomosphere and being new to the sport of Inline there's no judging. It makes me want to hang my Ice Hockey skates and rush to play on the league.
                Thanks
                Indoor Basketball Courts
                Outdoor Basketball Courts

Comment

Is this puck or ball hockey?

Comment

Just moved to Orlando and realized I don't do anything. 27 yrs old played roller/ice thru high school in Michigan. Haven't strapped on any skates in 10 yrs. Want to get into a game. Let me know when anyone plays pickup at Barber or if anybody is looking for more skaters in an ice league for those looking to relive the glory days.

Comment

Im 25 played ice until i was 18 in CT. Haven't played in 6-7 years due to some injuries, but looking to get back in I miss the game. Trying to get something going everyone post days and times you can play and lets get something started.

Comment

I'm interested in playing. I like gatlin's rink, but good lord it is a drive on a Sat morning.
                        Originally posted by Ric
                        Well, thanks for the compliment but I am not a god or religious figure.

Comment

Do people still play pickup hockey at the Lake Mary or Barber Park locations? If so, what are the popular times?

Comment

Originally posted by boscohockey View Post
                            Do people still play pickup hockey at the Lake Mary or Barber Park locations? If so, what are the popular times?
                            id come out to the lake mary one to film you people if its still going on.
                            subscribe =]

http://www.youtube.com/user/NIFTYDRIFTYPROD
                            facebook.com/niftydriftyproductions

Comment

Lake mary hockey is

Monday 7-9
                              Wednesday 7-9
                              Friday 7-9

Barber is like 7:30 AM on Saturday's last I checked, but idk. I'm out there pretty religiously on Mondays. Check the Facebook page for weather updates and to help get an idea of how many people are going to be out there.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/162550837138721/
                              Originally posted by Ric
                              Well, thanks for the compliment but I am not a god or religious figure.

Comment

Originally posted by zoom zoom6 View Post
                                Lake mary hockey is

Monday 7-9
                                Wednesday 7-9
                                Friday 7-9

Barber is like 7:30 AM on Saturday's last I checked, but idk. I'm out there pretty religiously on Mondays. Check the Facebook page for weather updates and to help get an idea of how many people are going to be out there.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/162550837138721/

Thanks for the reply. I'll have to check it out.

Comment

Working...
                                X