This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hunting season 2012-2013

Archery season opens up in just under two months, what's everyone's plans this year?

I'm gonna head out to green swamp mostly, camping out for a night, maybe one weekend during archery. Got some private land 15 mins away for some possible hog.

Pretty much going after anything and everything that is legal game this year too, (deer, hog, squirrel, rabbit, etc. Anything to fill the freezer til next season.) except for migratory birds, unless someone has a good spot.

Share your thoughts and could we possibly get this stickied.
    Last edited by V8TitanPwr; 08-21-2012, 10:34 AM.

Do you know the owner of the land?
    MASSIVE
    INFIDEL

Comment

Wouldn't be going there if I didn't, lol.

Comment

Party by invitations only ah?
        I'm dying to go hog hunting.
        MASSIVE
        INFIDEL

Comment

I go deer hunting every night when I drive through 520, Deer Park, 192 etc.
          Originally posted by Aloysius
          Whatever you do in bed, we support you.
          Mamiya RB67 / Holy Trinity 50/90/180 and a Canon 5D with L lenses
          1941 Graphic View 4x5 Schneider 180mm

Comment

im thinking about switching to my back yard treestand this year,the ones out front werent too good to me last year. lotsa turkeys around already,few deer that were decent sized too. always have doves and other birds in the field out front.
            Originally posted by 99Slobra
            I'm sorry I don't speak field worker....Can I get translator?
            Originally posted by mustangnick88
            for some reason only 5% of honda owners are mentally capable of making there cars anything but slow,loud, and uglier.

Comment

Originally posted by Squidbilly View Post
              Party by invitations only ah?
              I'm dying to go hog hunting.

Already two of us going out but I can see if anyone else is welcome, more people, smaller shares though. Private land is run different from WMA's. You go hunting with a group of three, the game gets split 3 ways. Always tip the land owner with some meat too.

Comment

Originally posted by V8TitanPwr View Post
                Already two of us going out but I can see if anyone else is welcome, more people, smaller shares though. Private land is run different from WMA's. You go hunting with a group of three, the game gets split 3 ways. Always tip the land owner with some meat too.
                So you fling your meat for some land eh?
                I am Dakotaracers Bitch

I AM A GAY COCKNOZZLE!!

You live more for five minutes going fast on a bike like that, than other people do in all of their life. -Marco Simoncelli-

Comment

Originally posted by The Raven View Post
                  So you fling your meat for some land eh?
                  Says the guy who just got out of the meathouse, haha.

Comment

Originally posted by V8TitanPwr View Post
                    Says the guy who just got out of the meathouse, haha.
                    fuck...I got nothing...touche good sir.....touche....
                    I am Dakotaracers Bitch

I AM A GAY COCKNOZZLE!!

You live more for five minutes going fast on a bike like that, than other people do in all of their life. -Marco Simoncelli-

Comment

I got my bow last year and im dying to go out for some hog. Got 8 acres in Deland backed up to a conservation area and not many houses around.
                      So take the money and throw way up in the sky, and whatever God wants He keeps.

Comment

Originally posted by IrvJr View Post
                        I got my bow last year and im dying to go out for some hog. Got 8 acres in Deland backed up to a conservation area and not many houses around.
                        That's a good size, just gotta bait them onto your land from the conservation area.

Comment

hogs are the one animal i havent seen out here,no trace of em on the preserve either...5 miles down the rd theres tons of em.figures,i have a smoker that does wonders with pork
                          for some reason only 5% of honda owners are mentally capable of making there cars anything but slow,loud, and uglier.

Comment

I'm always down for trading.

Comment

i've been planting a few acres of seeds but those smart deer and turkey keep eating all of em before they grow.wonder how i can fix that problem? there happens to be a few "viewing towers" along the edges of the fields to get a good look at the ones responsible too..

Comment

Working...
                              X