Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Knows a Good Abandoned Place To Play Paintball In a Building ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Knows a Good Abandoned Place To Play Paintball In a Building ?

I would like to play paintball in a building in the central Florida area that is abandoned but do not want to damage any property. Just a run down place where cops don't care if you play there and is safe to play and have some fun (In other words not get in trouble).

I am tired of playing on this crappy paintball parks, I used to play woodsball and when i go to this fields i feel like i cant run more than 20 steps because you run out of field. Paintball fields need to realize that an abandoned building will draw more business than a small paintball park. At least that is my opinion.

Anyone knows of a good place ?

If you do or do not drop your email or facebook that way one day we can get together an play some paintball in one of these buildings. I have a few friends who play as well.

abandoned building would become occupied and fall under building code there genius.
    "The lead car is absolutely, truly unique, except for the one behind it which is exactly identical to the one in front of the similar one in back."

Originally posted by ustink007
    girl? who needs them when you can have imaginary ones, especially ones in a computer game........... yes i'm a nerd/dork/techie/loser/moron/stupid bitch.
    Originally posted by Donkey Elephant
    i take things way too literal sometimes.

Comment

what I think you wish to see is something like what disney does, just armed with paintball guns and no its very unlikely a property owner and or the city would allow your paintball games any where considering people sue when they hurt themselves breaking and entering into sites.
      "The lead car is absolutely, truly unique, except for the one behind it which is exactly identical to the one in front of the similar one in back."

Originally posted by ustink007
      girl? who needs them when you can have imaginary ones, especially ones in a computer game........... yes i'm a nerd/dork/techie/loser/moron/stupid bitch.
      Originally posted by Donkey Elephant
      i take things way too literal sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Etek View Post
        I would like to play paintball in a building in the central Florida area that is abandoned but do not want to damage any property. Just a run down place where cops don't care if you play there and is safe to play and have some fun (In other words not get in trouble).

I am tired of playing on this crappy paintball parks, I used to play woodsball and when i go to this fields i feel like i cant run more than 20 steps because you run out of field. Paintball fields need to realize that an abandoned building will draw more business than a small paintball park. At least that is my opinion.

Anyone knows of a good place ?

If you do or do not drop your email or facebook that way one day we can get together an play some paintball in one of these buildings. I have a few friends who play as well.
        there are a couple of good paintball fields in orlando. Also playing woodsball with an Etek?...PBW has a good woodsball field, OP has decent fields, and they do a pretty good job at keeping it interesting with different mini scenerio games and what not, XPX in kissimmee is all woodsball and really well priced, CFP in lakeland has good fields too..I don't see a shortage of places. Playing in an abandoned building is dumb. broken glass everywhere, nails etc. also OP has 2 warehouses..playing indoors unless playing speedball is lame....
        I am Dakotaracers Bitch

I AM A GAY COCKNOZZLE!!

You live more for five minutes going fast on a bike like that, than other people do in all of their life. -Marco Simoncelli-

Comment

There has to be some Completely abandoned buildings where people don't mind if you play there or not...
          I used to play in a big woods area and cops never bother us there. And it was owned private property...

Comment

Coolest place I've played was on hunter army air field in a place where the rangers train haha. Even had a c130 fuselage in the middle
            12.9 at 108
            Originally posted by HF_ops2005
            i love raw underground gorilla style street scene i guess.
            http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...28247112985342

Comment

Kewl, where is that air field at ?

Comment

We used to have a badass place over by the airport. We would play at hypersports park all day them the entire staff, including the owner, would suit up, bring out the scuba tanks and we would head over. Like most good things, sorry ass gang members ruined it for us. Cops would come and watch for the longest

Comment

That suxs, cops still watch ? lol

Comment

Has anyone tried that big ass abandoned building off of I4? It looks like it would be epic fun if you dont fall out of it since it has no walls
                    Detailing page

Originally posted by 89gotballz
                    Hyu is now Hyu again, Rusty larry or whatever was once hyu while so was all the other people. But after the most recent swap, hyu became hyu while dusty larry gave up hyu and became crusty larry

Comment

Originally posted by Etek View Post
                      That suxs, cops still watch ? lol
                      No, due to the gang activity they leveled the building
                      Originally posted by Hyu View Post
                      Has anyone tried that big ass abandoned building off of I4? It looks like it would be epic fun if you dont fall out of it since it has no walls
                      Haha would be interesting to say the least lol

Comment

Heck nahh, I work very near that building and they have security there. Thou I would not play there ever.. lol, no walls.

Comment

why not play any of the fields I listed?
                          I am Dakotaracers Bitch

I AM A GAY COCKNOZZLE!!

You live more for five minutes going fast on a bike like that, than other people do in all of their life. -Marco Simoncelli-

Comment

Originally posted by The Raven View Post
                            why not play any of the fields I listed?
                            Why do people street race when we have tracks? The thrill and excitement

Comment

Parks are boring, they have a park in some other state i saw it on you tube and its like a kill house but huge... There is room to run and you are not predictably on the places you run to or hide into. Parks are smaller and have boundaries you cant access. In a building or woods you go wherever you like if you are willing to go there. Rules are in place for safety but you can bed them more than in a park.

Comment

Working...
                              X