Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Einstein View Post
    It's private property? Don't stop.
    If there's a stop sign on private property, you don't have to stop, but you could get a reckless driving ticket?
    *Canon T2i
    *"Nifty Fifty"
    *Rokinon 8mm
    *Canon 55-250mm
    *Canon 430ii + YongNgo 560 + Cowboy Triggers
    Photography

Comment

Originally posted by HackMOS View Post
      If there's a stop sign on private property, you don't have to stop, but you could get a reckless driving ticket?
      I have heard that if a private property owner has the city put up the signs and pays a fee to the city, that the private parking lot is then treated as public road. Not sure if that is true or not though.

Comment

That's a criminal offense. It's different. And a parking lot is publicly accessable private property.
        Haters gonna hate.
        Originally posted by Make7upyours728
        The nurse swabbed my inner thighs, shaft, sack & even my taint with betadine and now my whole crotch looks like I was on the jersey shore. It was cold and kinda tickled. No arousal to report
        Originally posted by Zan
        No offences but I dont believe being a dj is that much differnt then sucking 50 dicks

Comment

Stop dressing like an amish woman and show some tits. Or act dumb and innocent.
          LMFAO. Umm dumb and innocent wouldn't work with her! She's too much of a smart-ass!!

I got my license in Dec of 2006 and I've gotten 4 tickets and 1 warning. Granted 3 of those were the first year of driving. And the warning was in my mom's mini-van for expired tags.
          idk. I've had warnings for speeding, unnecessary excessive acceleration (i apparently left the stop light to fast for the officers liking) and then for the stop sign. In was in the parking lot of a Walgreens in Clermont, i did a rolling-stop-kinda-thing (yes thats the technical term ) as there was a line but no stop sign and i was informed that "just becuase there isn't a sign and you are in a parking lot doens't mean you don't have to stop young lady'. Then my stupid ticket for following too closely.

It's private property? Don't stop.
          Don't think that matters, otherwise wouldn't technically apartment complex's and such have no right to enforce stop signs? As they are private property. ?....
          Every form of addiction is bad, no matter whether the narcotic be alcohol or morphine or idealism. - Psychologist Carl Jung
          Life's too short to drive boring cars

2003 Chevy Cavalier. TRADED. 8.15.10
          2009 Mitsubishi Lancer ES. TRADED! 5.30.13
          2009 BMW 335i Hardtop Convertible. 6-spd M/T
          2005 Porsche 911 Carrera 4S. 6-spd M/T. SOLD! 7.05.14

Comment

Originally posted by britishgirl View Post
            Don't think that matters, otherwise wouldn't technically apartment complex's and such have no right to enforce stop signs? As they are private property. ?....
            lol. cause they're speed limits of 13mph are enforceable? Private roads owned, built and maintained by a deed restricted community, like a subdivision, can request for LEO to enforce posted speed limits. But unless requested, they can't.
            Haters gonna hate.
            The nurse swabbed my inner thighs, shaft, sack & even my taint with betadine and now my whole crotch looks like I was on the jersey shore. It was cold and kinda tickled. No arousal to report
            Originally posted by Zan
            No offences but I dont believe being a dj is that much differnt then sucking 50 dicks

Comment

lol. cause they're speed limits of 13mph are enforceable? Private roads owned, built and maintained by a deed restricted community, like a subdivision, can request for LEO to enforce posted speed limits. But unless requested, they can't.
              Didn't know that. Interesting. We've had a few cops around our apt complex lately and i was talking to one of the sheriff guys the other day and he was saying something about enforcing even if its in private property (malls, apt complexs, hospitals etc)
              Every form of addiction is bad, no matter whether the narcotic be alcohol or morphine or idealism. - Psychologist Carl Jung
              Life's too short to drive boring cars

2003 Chevy Cavalier. TRADED. 8.15.10
              2009 Mitsubishi Lancer ES. TRADED! 5.30.13
              2009 BMW 335i Hardtop Convertible. 6-spd M/T
              2005 Porsche 911 Carrera 4S. 6-spd M/T. SOLD! 7.05.14

Comment

If the LEO is requested, as in agency, in writting, to enforce traffic on private access roads or parking lots, they may. I think the stipulation is about DOT approved signs.

As for malls, that's a public access private property. It's different
                Haters gonna hate.
                Originally posted by Zan

Comment

1: install a do not stop sign
                  2: ?????
                  3: profit
                  12.9 at 108
                  Originally posted by HF_ops2005
                  i love raw underground gorilla style street scene i guess.
                  http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...28247112985342

Comment

drive thru that bish at ur standard 10mph over the limit

if anybody is stopped or slowed down in your way you pass while honking at that asshole for bein stupid

and if applicable pop vtec while leaving the intersection

Comment

Originally posted by dizzyroc88 View Post
                      drive thru that bish at ur standard 10mph over the limit

if anybody is stopped or slowed down in your way you pass while honking at that asshole for bein stupid

and if applicable pop vtec while leaving the intersection

I actually did this the last time i went through the intersection in question. Did about 25 through the white line, while everyone watched me not yield and honked and complained. And i drive a honda so of course vtec was involved.
                      *Canon T2i
                      *"Nifty Fifty"
                      *Rokinon 8mm
                      *Canon 55-250mm
                      *Canon 430ii + YongNgo 560 + Cowboy Triggers
                      Photography

Comment

Originally posted by JHand82 View Post
                        Being a woman means nothing. I never get warnings, always get tickets.
                        not hot enough / u being a bioch / officers that gave u ticket were women / gay

Comment

Just for reference ...

A "Stop Bar" is solid white in color and is 24" wide as per FDOT standards.

As of 2005/2006, if a subdivision/apartment complex was being built, Orange County required right-of-way easements for all internal roads, thus making them governed and maintained by Orange County ... so if the place you live was built after 2006, traffic laws would still apply.

I am telling you from a Civil Engineering Capacity, and now a Law Enforcement one, just for food for thought.
                          Originally posted by bigmike
                          :-P

I definitely get my shit pushed in from time to time.

*** TO BE ANNOUNCED ***

Comment

Originally posted by MufflerBearings69 View Post
                            Green line- as in the path in his diagram...

Looks to me like a 4 way stop missing a sign man- I thought said white line was called a stop bar, and would treat it as a 4 way stop given what you show there...

But, I am not a cop to be sure, maybe one will chime in.
                            LOTS of parking lots and places have these 'stop bars' which also have the word 'stop' in front of them, people still dont stop at them!

this is a moving violation if a cop catches you afaik
                            wut

Comment

i know where you are talking about. i treat it as a 3-way stop, and most people i see do too.
                              01 Jeep Grand Cherokee - 4.0L I-6, 4x4
                              4" RC-X lift, 265/75/16 M/T's, Rigid Industries/KC lights, Uniden CB & 4' Firestik

Comment

Remove Crows Feet-quit Eye Totes

One can't escape the belief that ads happen to be an alternative lifecell created in a great variety by our body. lifecell So long as you find a good anti wrinkle cream, you then should see the http://skincreamz.com doing away with heavy set creases nevertheless, using the appropriate merchandise, it is possible to decrease the crooks to the magnitude that they can turn into hardly visible.

Comment

Working...
                                X