Parking - which way in.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parking - which way in.

Ok you guys must love it when you see me pop up on your forums.
    Yes another question from a UK visitor.
    Is an offence to reverse into a parking bay ?
    When you pull into a parking lot should you drive in so the licence plate (tag) is visible for patrol cars to check as they cruise the lot ?

A silly variation on this is if this is so, does it also apply on the driveway of your villa.

You can see how I need help LOL !!!

Thanks,

David

I know some parking garages say no back in parking. Not sure why but I doubt its against the law to park that way.
    Canon 7d: Tokina 10-17mm fisheye; Sigma 24-70 f2.8; Canon 85mm f1.8; Canon 430ex.

Comment

garage owners say no back in parking in Florida since we do not have tags on the front bumper. They want to be able to easily see the tags on the cars so they can keep track of how long the vehicle is in the garage without having to go find the tag....and to make sure the tags are in date. It also helps cut down on stolen vehicles left in the garage.

Other than places which state no back in parking, you can park any way you want as long as the lot owner doesn't tow your car for how you parked.
      Quadcam hatch club.

This Space For Rent.

Comment

Well I was nearly right.
        Thanks for the responses.

David

Comment

Only not allowed if posted.
          Originally posted by TEDDER1
          Now I don't work for NASA, but I think you might have missed the window of opportunity.
          "owning a Type R is like a dream, you wake up and its gone."
          Wanna be a sponsor?
          http://www.orlandoforums.com/forum/payments.php

Comment

Get a truck like mine and park however the fuck you want to

Comment

Wayne...Is it time i put a sticker on my car just like yours haha
              Facebook

'04 Mitsubishi Evolution(ssl)

Originally posted by Doc Holliday
              You don't make a n00b thread over 5 years after your join date

Comment

go for it lol

Comment

hmmm...... It would appear, with my keen eye for tint, that your windshield tint is well below the as1 line.

316.126 - MOVE OVER - When approaching an emergency vehicle or wrecker on the roadside you shall: vacate the lane closest to the emergency vehicle/wrecker or slow to a speed that is 20 miles per hour less than the posted speed limit when the posted speed limit is 25 miles per hour or greater; or travel at 5 miles per hour when the posted speed limit is 20 miles per hour or less, when driving on a two-lane road

316.191 - Street racing penalties -
                  First time caught; misdemeanor of the first degree, pay a fine of not less than $500 and not more than $1,000, and the department shall revoke the driver license of a person so convicted for 1 year.
                  Second time caught; misdemeanor of the first degree, pay a fine of not less than $1,000 and not more than $3,000, revoke the driver license of that person for 2 years.
                  Third time caught; commits a misdemeanor of the first degree, pay a fine of not less than $2,000 and not more than $5,000, revoke the driver license of that person for 4 years.
                  Any motor vehicle used in violation of subsection (2) by any person within 5 years after the date of a prior conviction of that person for a violation under subsection (2) may be seized and forfeited as provided by the Florida Contraband Forfeiture Act.

Comment

Originally posted by B Fife View Post
                    hmmm...... It would appear, with my keen eye for tint, that your windshield tint is well below the as1 line.
                    bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
                    www.facebook.com/99slobra

Couple of K5's. Lifted.

Molon Labe

Comment

LOL
                      '11 Nissan Juke
                      '07 Buell Blast
                      Facebook

If it doesn't challenge you, it doesn't change you

Comment

? It's not even below where his mirror is
                        03 Lightning. 2.3L Whipple,4# lower, 60# Injectors, Dual Walbro 255's, SCT Tuner, SCT BA2400 MAF, Accufab TB, Weapon X COP's ,Longtubes with no cats & 3" pipes, PI2400-2600 Stall, JLP Valve Body, QA1 shocks, Steel drive-shaft, DS Loop, JLP Traction bars, Lowered 3". Pioneer AVHP4300, Sundown SAX 125.2, Diamond D6 1200.2, Sundown 10", Polk MM6501 Components. 530whp & 598TQ on stock internals very safe tune

Comment

You are pretty good at this stuff
                          Originally posted by rich017 View Post
                          ? It's not even below where his mirror is
                          It may or may not be the whole windshield

Comment

What percent may or may it not be?
                            Originally posted by TEDDER1
                            Hello,

I'm the guy who walked up on you while you were sucking some guy's protein straw in your car. My friends don't believe me, so I need to get some pics of you off of your myspace.

Ps what you were doing with your lips was amazing.

Henry, the guy in the red camaro next to you.

Comment

I'd use 50ish if I would ever do such a thing.

Comment

Working...
                              X