Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

License suspended. Can cops see that through running my plates? * a diff situatiion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• License suspended. Can cops see that through running my plates? * a diff situatiion

My license is suspended and my car is registered through my LLC corporation that I own 100%. Currently my brother and two other employees are driving the car, and I told them they shouldn't run into any trouble.

If the plates get run, will it show that the corporate owner's license is suspended?

I believe it won't show up. I would still be very careful.

Comment

Maybe. It's registered to the LLC, who's name is it titled in? Both show up on a basic tag run. If the LEO is smart and crafty, and the business is listed as both, he can look up the owner of the LLC in another database he/she has access to, find the name and the check the name/license against the driver.
      Haters gonna hate.
      Originally posted by Make7upyours728
      The nurse swabbed my inner thighs, shaft, sack & even my taint with betadine and now my whole crotch looks like I was on the jersey shore. It was cold and kinda tickled. No arousal to report
      Originally posted by Zan
      No offences but I dont believe being a dj is that much differnt then sucking 50 dicks

Comment

Title and registration show the name of the LLC

Comment

hope they're all on the commercial insurance. that could be a problem.

Comment

Working...
          X