insulin syringes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• insulin syringes

i was in a auction last week and picked up a box that turned out to have insulin syringes (no meds just needles) are those legal to sell?
    Not a shred of evidence exists in favor of the idea that life is serious
    Al says: "Love, hate, look, we're a family, what's the difference?"

Honestly man, I think you'd have a hard time.

In all seriousness. I know you need quick employment. Have you considered the rental car companies at the airport? They always need people to wash cars and move them from the offsite to the airport and back. And they have unlimited hours.
    'Formerly ElBorintegra, Dirk Diggler, and one of the Hyus'
    -'13 Volvo XC60 T6 R Design Polestar
    '13 Ford Edge Sport AWD

Originally posted by The Editor
    I don't believe in sigs.

Comment

I have boxes of those things, they serve very little purpose outside of those who take insulin (come free w/ most insurance) or being a crack head.

there are very specific laws about who a pharmacist can sell them to, and they are really not expensive even w/o insurance.

Not sure what or who you would sell them to....
      Originally posted by Ric
      Well, thanks for the compliment but I am not a god or religious figure.

Comment

i have someone buying the strips from me but i guess ill donate the needles to a church or one of the medical out reach centers

Comment

I know a doctor has to write a prescription for syringes and needles so with that being that case I'd assume only a pharmacy can sell them..
          White JEEEEEEEESUS!!!!!!

I'm to drunk to taste this chicken

Comment

Originally posted by EckSyle View Post
            I know a doctor has to write a prescription for syringes and needles so with that being that case I'd assume only a pharmacy can sell them..
            You can buy them over the counter, but they are much like the controlled drugs that are used for making meth. The pharmacist can sell them to. I have been a Type1 for more than 2 decades now. more than once have I had to get a single pack or w/e when we went out to dinner an the needles I brought with my meds got bent or damaged.... worse my dumb ass forgot to bring a new one. They aren't allowed to sell them to just anyone because people who use drugs come in buying them, but it isn't something you have to have an RX for. Same goes for Certain types of Insulin, which oddly enough some people think is also a great drug to "experiment" with....

I don't really get it, I would pay just about anything to not deal with it, but its w/e.

Churches may need them, but when I changed meds to a pen form, my Doctor took the old unused needles to use for people who are on assistance or on medicare to help reduce their out of pocket expenses. Medical out reach places would probably be fore the best.
            Originally posted by Ric

Comment

ok thanks for the help.. i bought the box thinking they was strips not needles i am selling the strips today for 10 a box so no matter what i made some money off of them...where would be a good place to donate them to?

Comment

no idea, the only places I have ever taken them to was the fire station for disposal of old ones, and the doctor when I changed meds. An email to the county health board would be where I would start. They should be able to direct you to a worthy cause.
                Originally posted by Ric

Comment

Working...
                X