• Show
Clear All

• Just a few rules of the Donut Shop

1) I WILL NOT PROVIDE LEGAL ADVICE.
    2) I WILL NOT TELL YOU HOW TO GET OUT OF A TICKET
    3) I WILL NOT RUN YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW THROUGH THE SYSTEM
    4) I WILL NOT TELL YOU HOW MANY POINTS YOU HAVE ON YOUR LICENSE
    5) I WILL NOT FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENED DOWN THE STREET FROM YOU
    6) I WILL NOT TOLERATE INFLAMMATORY POSTS. That means when you respond or start a post and call an officer a "pig" or "useless" or anything else inflammatory or derogatory it is not acceptable. When your context is meant only to irritate or inflame that is not acceptable.
    7) I WILL NOT ARGUE OVER THE INTERNET. It's pointless
    8) I WILL NOT TELL WHETHER OR NOT YOU CAN OR CAN NOT DO SOMETHING. That is a decision you will have to make
    Last edited by B Fife; 05-25-2009, 11:35 AM.

316.126 - MOVE OVER - When approaching an emergency vehicle or wrecker on the roadside you shall: vacate the lane closest to the emergency vehicle/wrecker or slow to a speed that is 20 miles per hour less than the posted speed limit when the posted speed limit is 25 miles per hour or greater; or travel at 5 miles per hour when the posted speed limit is 20 miles per hour or less, when driving on a two-lane road

316.191 - Street racing penalties -
    First time caught; misdemeanor of the first degree, pay a fine of not less than $500 and not more than $1,000, and the department shall revoke the driver license of a person so convicted for 1 year.
    Second time caught; misdemeanor of the first degree, pay a fine of not less than $1,000 and not more than $3,000, revoke the driver license of that person for 2 years.
    Third time caught; commits a misdemeanor of the first degree, pay a fine of not less than $2,000 and not more than $5,000, revoke the driver license of that person for 4 years.
    Any motor vehicle used in violation of subsection (2) by any person within 5 years after the date of a prior conviction of that person for a violation under subsection (2) may be seized and forfeited as provided by the Florida Contraband Forfeiture Act.

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." -George Orwell
    Last edited by Jesus; 05-27-2005, 08:51 AM.
    Fortuna Favearet Fortibus

Courage is endurance for one moment more

Comment

Wow...i new this was comming.

"Come to play prepare to pay." LOL
      On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit and you go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think, ok, this is the limit. As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you realise that you can suddenly go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and your experience as well, you can fly very high.
      - Ayrton Senna (1960-1994)

Comment

Just as a note, the mods have been authorized to delete any posts they feel represents trolling in this section. Notification of deletions to the users is not required. If you notice your post has been deleted, do not repost it, and do not post in the thread asking why your post was deleted.
        "This is my kung-fu and it is strong." --Rat

Comment

Working...
        X