Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Android Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • So what is everyone been up to in the Android World lately?


    Android 4.4 is out and many new mobile phones.
    RUN LIKE RAPE APE ON PUMP

    Comment


    • Originally posted by 04AWDTURBOEVO View Post
      So what is everyone been up to in the Android World lately?


      Android 4.4 is out and many new mobile phones.
      I'm still on 4.0 :( I need to get a new phone already. Will the HTC One get the 4.4 update? And can anyone vouch if its worth the $350-$450 price tag?
      White JEEEEEEEESUS!!!!!!


      I'm to drunk to taste this chicken

      Comment


      • Originally posted by EckSyle View Post
        I'm still on 4.0 :( I need to get a new phone already. Will the HTC One get the 4.4 update? And can anyone vouch if its worth the $350-$450 price tag?
        No big difference in 4+ other than camera, toggles and other small chages.

        I did notice that the youtube app is much better and so is the email app.


        The HTC One is rated top 5 phones. It is supposed to be top quality made.

        I wonder if you already have it.
        RUN LIKE RAPE APE ON PUMP

        Comment


        • Show Box app. Free Movies and TV-shows on your Android device

          You Droid users will love this
          My Art Work..
          http://www.orlandoforums.com/forum/s...d.php?t=102310

          Comment


          • Originally posted by 04AWDTURBOEVO View Post
            No big difference in 4+ other than camera, toggles and other small chages.

            I did notice that the youtube app is much better and so is the email app.


            The HTC One is rated top 5 phones. It is supposed to be top quality made.

            I wonder if you already have it.
            No sir! As much as I love HTC and was a loyal customer since the HTC G1 I had to leave them. I wanted the HTC One and finally decided to spend the $300-$400 to get one. Once I realized it had no SD storage slot I decided not to get the HTC One anymore. That's actually the one thing I loved about Android is that you never had to worry about internal storage because there's always been the option of the SD storage. I ended up finding a brand new Samsung S4 16GB for sale for $250 and got it. So far I'm loving it and have a 64GB SD in it.
            White JEEEEEEEESUS!!!!!!


            I'm to drunk to taste this chicken

            Comment


            • Soooo might do a slight upgrade to a S4 32GB I found for $300 plus my 64GB SD..
              White JEEEEEEEESUS!!!!!!


              I'm to drunk to taste this chicken

              Comment


              • What can u say about https://mobile-phone-tracker.org/ mobile recorder on Android?

                Comment

                Working...
                X