Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anybody here with a finra series 6/7 license?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anybody here with a finra series 6/7 license?

i might be taking the test soon for a possible job, and was wondering if anyone had any tips? how did they study? right now, i'm just using an app on my phone, lol.
    Originally posted by Nathan Lewis' testimony before congress
    According to a study of 775 floating currencies...the average life expectancy of a floating fiat currency was found to be 27 years.
    Originally posted by Ron Paul's Farewell Address
    Real patriotism is the willingness to challenge the government when it's wrong.
    أحمد حكمي

lol no but the passing rate is low from what I recall.
    www.facebook.com/99slobra

Couple of K5's. Lifted.

Molon Labe

Comment

I have a series 7... in addition to a few others (63,65,2-15)
      Which one are you taking? The series 6 is considered much easier because I don't believe it deals with options, hedging, specific stock and evaluation formulas. But I will say from my experience, I studied the prep book and took practice quizzes because my degree in finance at the time was not enough

Comment

I know its been over 6 months, but if you fail it you have to wait a month and then 6 months to retest,,, so i thought it might be fitting to see how it went. Any updates?

Comment

Taking my 215 Tuesday. Series 6 next month. Hope it went well buddy
          Haters gonna hate.
          Originally posted by Make7upyours728
          The nurse swabbed my inner thighs, shaft, sack & even my taint with betadine and now my whole crotch looks like I was on the jersey shore. It was cold and kinda tickled. No arousal to report
          Originally posted by Zan
          No offences but I dont believe being a dj is that much differnt then sucking 50 dicks

Comment

i ended up not getting my Series license because i felt the job was too risky, and because I just decided to go to grad school for Accounting (after doing some research, the market for accountants in the Orlando area is good).

itll be an option later, if i choose to try to open up my own one-stop-shop for all things financial. but i doubt it. maybe ill get the license for the fun of it. who knows.

Originally posted by Einstein View Post
            Taking my 215 Tuesday. Series 6 next month. Hope it went well buddy
            the 215 is an easy test. i didnt feel the job was right for, not at this point in my life, maybe later on when i know more people with the money to buy the products i would have been selling (life ins/annuities), but yeah, the 215 is an easy test.
            Last edited by Donkey Elephant; 12-01-2013, 09:01 AM.
            Originally posted by Nathan Lewis' testimony before congress
            According to a study of 775 floating currencies...the average life expectancy of a floating fiat currency was found to be 27 years.
            Originally posted by Ron Paul's Farewell Address
            Real patriotism is the willingness to challenge the government when it's wrong.
            أحمد حكمي

Comment

Well explained I know what to do. Thank you.
              Last edited by fatmichael; 09-16-2017, 03:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X