No announcement yet.

Idiot fast food workers and their 15hr wants

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

have you ever had a managers job? Are you telling me that managers and higher up in the food chain dont deserve to be paid more?
    2007 Dodge ram hemi sport 4x4-superchips program, 125 shot of nitrous, airraid intake, 180 thermostat, banks exhaust
    1993 Honda civic HB-h22 and a little spray plus some other goodies-SOLD
    1989 ford mustang-powered by procharger

Originally posted by DIESEL
    Ill smack the white back in her

Comment

I think what Excelsior is trying to say is this:

20 years ago Managers might have made twice the salary of the burger flipper, and CEO's were making twenty times what the burger flippers were. But now, managers are making 5 times the burger flippers salary, and CEO's are making three hundred times as much.

What he's saying is that he doesn't agree with the huge increase in the differences in pay between the various levels of employment. I disagree with him, and think it is totally up to the company, it's board, staff, and well the CEO him/herself to decide what the employees at all levels are paid. If you don't want to work for a company that overpays it's higher ups, then don't. But don't go around saying that the government should control or cap it's employees income. If I start a business, and can find people to work for me for what I want to pay, then fine, and if I want to pay myself with every cent of profit, then I can and will. Does that make me a great leader? maybe not, but no one should be able to tell me what I can and can't do with the company money if I'm in charge of that sort of thing.

Comment

i have orientation for mickey d's on saturday lol
        '88 Mazda RX-7 Vert.

Originally posted by coyote
        my car is sow low right now you got to see it it looks sow hot

Comment

Originally posted by dropcivic View Post
          have you ever had a managers job? Are you telling me that managers and higher up in the food chain dont deserve to be paid more?
          When did I ever say that? That's the problem -- as soon as someone says that maybe employees should be paid a little bit more and that top executives are wrong for raking in record bonuses while giving employees pay cuts, people suddenly equate that with "employees and executives should make the same amount of money." I never said or implied that, nor do I believe that.

Originally posted by Aloysius View Post
          I think what Excelsior is trying to say is this:

20 years ago Managers might have made twice the salary of the burger flipper, and CEO's were making twenty times what the burger flippers were. But now, managers are making 5 times the burger flippers salary, and CEO's are making three hundred times as much.

What he's saying is that he doesn't agree with the huge increase in the differences in pay between the various levels of employment. I disagree with him, and think it is totally up to the company, it's board, staff, and well the CEO him/herself to decide what the employees at all levels are paid. If you don't want to work for a company that overpays it's higher ups, then don't. But don't go around saying that the government should control or cap it's employees income. If I start a business, and can find people to work for me for what I want to pay, then fine, and if I want to pay myself with every cent of profit, then I can and will. Does that make me a great leader? maybe not, but no one should be able to tell me what I can and can't do with the company money if I'm in charge of that sort of thing.
          This is generally the idea. What I've read is that, about 35 years ago, CEO's made about 25 times what an average employee made in income, while today, the average CEO makes about 300 times what the average employee makes. You are not going to convince me that, in light of that fact, that it is fair for employees to not get a measly 2-3% cost of living raise once in a while. However, I never said that the government should implement any sort of cap on executive pay. Yes, the government should continue to implement and periodically adjust a minimum wage so that employee pay doesn't get forced down to near zero, but I never anywhere said that there should be an upper limit. What I did say is that, if current trends continue and more employees see their real incomes decline, you'll continue to see candidates elected who will promote higher taxes on the wealthy to finance more assistance programs for lower-income people.
          And when I came to, I had a VISION! A REVELATION! A PICTURE IN MY HEAD! A picture of THIS! The FLUX CAPACITOR!

Experimental ZX2, www.cardomain.com/ride/390119

Comment

The United States of Planet Earth, why are people so afraid of that?

Comment

12.9 at 108
              Originally posted by HF_ops2005
              i love raw underground gorilla style street scene i guess.
              http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...28247112985342

Comment

Originally posted by V II N View Post
                The United States of Planet Earth, why are people so afraid of that?
                Yeah... what?
                And when I came to, I had a VISION! A REVELATION! A PICTURE IN MY HEAD! A picture of THIS! The FLUX CAPACITOR!

Experimental ZX2, www.cardomain.com/ride/390119

Comment

I'm talking about globalism and the U.S.

Comment

Originally posted by dakotaracer View Post

So much more efficient
                    Detailing page

Originally posted by 89gotballz
                    Hyu is now Hyu again, Rusty larry or whatever was once hyu while so was all the other people. But after the most recent swap, hyu became hyu while dusty larry gave up hyu and became crusty larry

Comment

Originally posted by dakotaracer View Post
                      In some fast food places in S. Orlando/Kissimmee I'd rather deal with a touch screen to order. Last time I was at a McDonald's over there the cashier only spoke spanish. It s happen a few other times at other places too.
                      White JEEEEEEEESUS!!!!!!

I'm to drunk to taste this chicken

Comment

Originally posted by Hyu View Post

So much more efficient

plus they are less likely to mess up the order.

that is why I only order pizza on line.... hell I order subs and fast PU orders online now too. Dealing with people on the phone and expecting them to get the order right is a total crap shoot.
                        Originally posted by Ric
                        Well, thanks for the compliment but I am not a god or religious figure.

Comment

Working...
                        X