Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

George Zimmerman just can't keep himself out of trouble... In jail, no bond!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zimmerman's girlfriend changes story: 'I want to be with George' - latimes.com

George Zimmerman's girlfriend -- who said in a 911 call last month that he pointed a gun "at [her] freaking face," resulting in Zimmerman's arrest -- now says the whole incident was overblown and she doesn't want to see him prosecuted.
    "George never pointed a gun at or toward my face in a threatening manner," said Samantha Scheibe, 27, in an affidavit signed Friday and filed with a Seminole County, Fla., court. She blamed police and "the heat of the moment" for the charges that ensued, adding, "I am not afraid of George in any manner and I want to be with him."

1993 Rx7 converting to the darkside!

Comment

Originally posted by TEDDER1 View Post

George Zimmerman's girlfriend -- who said in a 911 call last month that he pointed a gun "at [her] freaking face," resulting in Zimmerman's arrest -- now says the whole incident was overblown and she doesn't want to see him prosecuted.
      "George never pointed a gun at or toward my face in a threatening manner," said Samantha Scheibe, 27, in an affidavit signed Friday and filed with a Seminole County, Fla., court. She blamed police and "the heat of the moment" for the charges that ensued, adding, "I am not afraid of George in any manner and I want to be with him."

Wow. I don't even know what to think. So will she be facing charges for filing a false report?

Comment

I wasnt trying to be a smartass before, but we know how women overreact. That's immediately where I went when I read all that.
        1993 Rx7 converting to the darkside!

Comment

I wasnt trying to be a smartass before, but we know how women overreact. That's immediately where I went when I read all that.
          And I didn't think it was impossible, or that it had never happened before. But 2 women doing it to the same guy who just happened to have been on trial for murder? I mean come on, it would be just as hard to believe he was innocent. I just want the guy to fry.

Comment

Comment

Socially Liberal;
              Fiscally Conservative;
              Politically Independent.

Flickr Razzi

Comment

Zim's got that Teflon suit.
                Haters gonna hate.
                Originally posted by Make7upyours728
                The nurse swabbed my inner thighs, shaft, sack & even my taint with betadine and now my whole crotch looks like I was on the jersey shore. It was cold and kinda tickled. No arousal to report
                Originally posted by Zan
                No offences but I dont believe being a dj is that much differnt then sucking 50 dicks

Comment

Working...
                X