Man arrested for recycling

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man arrested for recycling

Here's another WTF Florida story for everyone. Worker at a landfill gets arrested for bringing recyclable material to be recycled instead of getting tossed in the landfill.

Volusia Deputies: Landfill worker stole metals, sold them for cash

yeah , common sense seems to be lacking in this story. Stealing trash to get it recycled? I think the landfill should hire workers to go thru trash and recycle if they can.

Indestructible 2005 GSX-R 600

Comment

Originally posted by ChiCo View Post
      yeah , common sense seems to be lacking in this story. Stealing trash to get it recycled? I think the landfill should hire workers to go thru trash and recycle if they can.
      The trash was property of the landfill, so they arrested him for theft. They had a man arrested for recycling something they were going to bury in the ground. 'Murica

Comment

Theft is theft. Your title is obviously misleading.
        use contraceptives

Comment

Yes it's theft, but look at the big picture. The guy stole trash destined to be buried in the ground. Instead, he took it to be recycled to be reused. Sure he made a couple bucks in the process but what did he really do? He saved our earth from being polluted, and got arrested for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric View Post
            Yes it's theft, but look at the big picture. The guy stole trash destined to be buried in the ground. Instead, he took it to be recycled to be reused. Sure he made a couple bucks in the process but what did he really do? He saved our earth from being polluted, and got arrested for it.
            I agree...people should be happy that no additional trash will be in the landfield..

Comment

Originally posted by Cess View Post
              I agree...people should be happy that no additional trash will be in the landfield..
              In that same essence. Would you call the cops on someone going through your trash "recycling" papers with your credit card/bank statements?

I mean there won't be additional paper in the land field
              Detailing page

Originally posted by 89gotballz
              Hyu is now Hyu again, Rusty larry or whatever was once hyu while so was all the other people. But after the most recent swap, hyu became hyu while dusty larry gave up hyu and became crusty larry

Comment

That's your dumb ass fault for leaving your intact personal information wide open in the trash.

Comment

I see in no please that it says he was taking trash. He could have been taking stuff that belonged to the land fill.
                  Originally posted by Doc Holliday
                  I've always had the opinion that if you knowingly break the law that at some point you'll get caught.

I was always taught to take my licks like a man. Apparently people on bikes cry like little girls.

Comment

Go to the link and the title across the top says this:

DeLand landfill worker accused of selling stolen supplies as scrap metal

Sounds like he was stealing their maintenance supplies like copper pipe and fittings.
                    1993 Rx7 converting to the darkside!

Comment

Originally posted by Ric View Post
                      Here's another WTF Florida story for everyone. Worker at a landfill gets arrested for bringing recyclable material to be recycled instead of getting tossed in the landfill.

Volusia Deputies: Landfill worker stole metals, sold them for cash
                      i can see the property rights "logic". the man might have done what he did more "honestly" by getting prior permission.

but economically, what this man did was better than "violation of property rights" he committed.

upcycling (the independent, free market recycling of key materials that A. saves money in waste costs, and B. saves money by expending supplies of raw materials) is just one way we can add billions of dollars to our economy.

just to revive a really old thread cause I havent posted in ages lol.
                      Last edited by Donkey Elephant; 06-27-2014, 05:37 PM.
                      Originally posted by Nathan Lewis' testimony before congress
                      According to a study of 775 floating currencies...the average life expectancy of a floating fiat currency was found to be 27 years.
                      Originally posted by Ron Paul's Farewell Address
                      Real patriotism is the willingness to challenge the government when it's wrong.
                      أحمد حكمي

Comment

Working...
                      X