new sunrail train crashes woman infiniti

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new sunrail train crashes woman infiniti

The 28 year old woman claims her car stalled on the tracks. How bad of a driver you have to be to do that Images: Car heavily damaged in crash with SunRail train | Home - Local News

so she's claiming she has a manual car huh?

Witnesses claim she attempted to go around the arm. The entitlement society needs to end.
    Quadcam hatch club.

This Space For Rent.

Comment

heard this morning she was 20 and just learning to drive.

definitely was a G37, not a Lexus as most news reports claimed.

I wondered if it was one of those "ice mode" things the 370z's deal with, or Limp mode from an oil issue, or fuel starvation issues... the new Z/G line has a lot of stupid problems from what I understand from talking to owners as one of the nissan meets. The way they describe what were pretty much brand new cars was a little unbelievable. specially after the wife used to own a G35 which was nothing short of amazing.
      Originally posted by Ric
      Well, thanks for the compliment but I am not a god or religious figure.

Comment

You can see she was trying to cross the track when the arm was down. Just before the collision.

Comment

She wasn't crossing she was parked there like she thought the SunRail would stop for her.
          White JEEEEEEEESUS!!!!!!

I'm to drunk to taste this chicken

Comment

you can see the other car behind her at the correct place to be stopped if your waiting on the light. SHE ignored that and stopped on the tracks.
            Originally posted by Doc Holliday
            I've always had the opinion that if you knowingly break the law that at some point you'll get caught.

I was always taught to take my licks like a man. Apparently people on bikes cry like little girls.

Comment

The news reports said she Stalled as she was just learning how to drive a manual.
              Originally posted by Ric
              Well, thanks for the compliment but I am not a god or religious figure.

Comment

and now she will learn the benefit of having "Gap" insurance (if she had it). She got away with her life but I hope she gets a nice dent in her wallet for the level of stupidity. You know looking closely at that video as soon as the car appears I see it rolling slightly over the track like the veh was in motion before it stalled in the middle. To me it looks like she was inching across the track and panicked when she realized just how close the train really was. She fails at following simple instructions - fuck her car/
                Last edited by ChiCo; 05-23-2014, 01:13 PM.

Indestructible 2005 GSX-R 600

Comment

Days Since Last SunRail Accident

Comment

How do you stall a kitchen?
                    www.facebook.com/99slobra

Couple of K5's. Lifted.

Molon Labe

Comment

Originally posted by Doc Holliday View Post
                      How do you stall a kitchen?
                      Close it up, won't get any better than that.
                      Haters gonna hate.
                      Originally posted by Make7upyours728
                      The nurse swabbed my inner thighs, shaft, sack & even my taint with betadine and now my whole crotch looks like I was on the jersey shore. It was cold and kinda tickled. No arousal to report
                      Originally posted by Zan
                      No offences but I dont believe being a dj is that much differnt then sucking 50 dicks

Comment

Omg , the fuck is wrong with people??? Now an SUV got hit by sun rail. Is the majority of drivers in Orlando incompetent when it comes to obeying a simple rail road sign?!?!? Is this going to be a monthly routine now? These people need to at least get hit properly and take themselves out of the gene pool. I wonder if it was another female driver. By the looks of it the train just clipped the very ass end of the SUV so guess the person was trying to beat the train.

Indestructible 2005 GSX-R 600

Comment

you can see her trying to get out of the car at the last moment

Comment

Last night, a man was struck and killed by a SunRail train

Comment

Originally posted by Big Boi View Post
                              Last night, a man was struck and killed by a SunRail train

That's because people can't see A GIANT FUCKING TRAIN.

Comment

Working...
                              X