This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good places for FFL transfer?

Im looking to buy a Mosin Nagant 91 30 to play with, impactguns.com just got some in for $130 and look pretty decent.

Just wondering what stores people are using for an FFL transfer with decent prices. East orange charges like $50 =(

plan to swap it into an ATI composite stock, and get some little goodies here and there, but i do have a small budget.

thanks!

if you are a member of WhenSHTF.com, there is a location in deland in which you dont have to pay any transfer fees, just a 5$ background check:
    Originally posted by Nathan Lewis' testimony before congress
    According to a study of 775 floating currencies...the average life expectancy of a floating fiat currency was found to be 27 years.
    Originally posted by Ron Paul's Farewell Address
    Real patriotism is the willingness to challenge the government when it's wrong.
    أحمد حكمي

Comment

Cover All Service is a Pawn Shop in colonial they are inbetween dean and econ on colonial and they do it for $25 out the door. here is there number 407-275-6482, they also sell on gunbroker so if you buy from them it is just the 10 back ground plus tax.

Comment

PM ripped on here too, he works at a pawn shop who does ffl transfers i believe for $25 also

Comment

Tactical Weapons Solutions does them for $15 in Apopka. Give them a call.
          1999 GS300 Turbo [SOLD]
          Riced Scion tC (and I LOVE it!)
          Chicks LOVE the rice.

Comment

If you're in Sanford, A and N Sports is a good place to check out. (few blocks south of 46 on 17-92 / just north of the railroad tracks).

The background check is $5, if a shop is charging you $10 for it they are overcharging you and that would lead me to believe something is fishy with them.
            Quadcam hatch club.

This Space For Rent.

Comment

awesome, thanks alot guys!

now i just need to order my stock, and a new turned down bolt handle.

Comment

Originally posted by Make7upyours728 View Post
                PM ripped on here too, he works at a pawn shop who does ffl transfers i believe for $25 also
                thanks bro..

but its 35.00 transfer + 5.00 background.

unless of course its someone I know personally.
                uʍop ǝpısdn sʇı puɐ sıɥʇ buıpɐǝɹ ɹnoʎ

Comment

Tactical machining in deland as long as it's not a ar15 lower
                  for free
                  Last edited by amriibacchus; 11-28-2009, 10:56 PM. Reason: I'm dumb

Comment

The thread was started a month ago, but for future reference here's a pretty good list:

http://www.gunbroker.com/FFL/DealerNetwork.aspx

Scroll to the bottom and enter your zip code.

Comment

stickied so we can always find it when we need it
                      aka Tattooey the Rat
                      Originally posted by TC527
                      iBUILT is a way of life cuz.

For those days when "The Man" gets you down no matter how many zillion HP you threw down on the dyno...
                      ScribTECH

Comment

Originally posted by jeremy242 View Post
                        Cover All Service is a Pawn Shop in colonial they are inbetween dean and econ on colonial and they do it for $25 out the door. here is there number 407-275-6482, they also sell on gunbroker so if you buy from them it is just the 10 back ground plus tax.
                        I concur with this. I transferred two weapons through Cover All. Good people, good service. There is a discount for multiple firearms (the first is $25, then I think the second is $15 or something).

Of course, as with any transfer, make sure your receiving dealer knows about it beforehand.

Comment

i used East Orange Shooting Sports near Forsyth. they charged $30 for one gun...$20 for an additional one plus the $5 background check.
                          01 Jeep Grand Cherokee - 4.0L I-6, 4x4
                          4" RC-X lift, 265/75/16 M/T's, Rigid Industries/KC lights, Uniden CB & 4' Firestik

Comment

Working...
                          X