Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This seems like a totally logically response to the recent shootings

http://www.facebook.com/cheaperthandirt?ref=stream

Cheaper Than Dirt! is suspending online sales of firearms effective immediately. We are reviewing our policy internally, and will continue to be the leader in the outdoor industry with our full line of gear and accessories.
    http://www.facebook.com/BoycottCheaperThanDirt

really? doesn't that seem like biting the hand that feeds?

• z31jaime
    replied
    Originally posted by dakotaracer View Post
    I love the obnoxious muzzle flash from that ammo out of a 1944
    Actaully I have the M38, which is the same at the M44 but without the Bayonet. Any the muzzle flash is crazy.

Leave a comment:

• 89gotballz
    replied
    It's been hell there ever since the CT shooting. Trust me, I've been to all the shops, those guys by far are the best and most reasonable. Every body has. Bad day.

Leave a comment:

• V8TitanPwr
    replied
    Your good friend runs addisons? They were fine when I bought my rifle there but when I called the other day about doing some work on my shotty they were dicks to me, won't be going back there.

Leave a comment:

• 89gotballz
    replied
    I talked to a good friend who owns a major gun store around here, manufacturers are raising prices up to 200% on all items. Most everyone is sold out of everything including magazines, ammo, and firearms chambered in 5.55, 7.62, and .223 . Wasr just raised the wholesale price from 500 to over $1,000.00 on a few of their models, you can trust that Addison's gun shop will not be taking part in gouging and will keep the same markup on their items. My dad picked up an m4 today for $1,199.00 we saw other retailers have it as high as $2,700.00
    Last edited by 89gotballz; 12-21-2012, 07:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

• dakotaracer
    replied
    I love the obnoxious muzzle flash from that ammo out of a 1944

Leave a comment:

• z31jaime
    replied
    LMAO at CTD prices.... Checked to see if it was just the AR/AK stuff they were jacking the prices up on, but they even want $129 for $69 "spam" cans of my Mosin Nagant ammo.

The Mosin Nagants are in no danger of being banned so I don't see why CTD thinks the ammo would be worth more now... its still a 50 year old can of ammo.

Leave a comment:

• XtremelySik1
    replied
    lol @ all the negative comments...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X