No announcement yet.

hi-points 9mm and 40

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The following video shows the difference between the triggers of the AS and QA P99 versions.
    For carry, decocking the gun removes the spring tension on the firing pin making the gun nearly impossible to fire without pulling the trigger. I think you'd have to somehow perfectly send a small nail into the firing pin hole on the rear of the gun and have it slam into the firing pin and into the round to set the thing off....pretty much an impossible thing to do on any gun. With the QA version, I believe they sell holsters that allow you to bump the gun forward before removing it from the holster to reset the gun into firing mode.

Quadcam hatch club.

This Space For Rent.

Comment

Originally posted by Squid View Post
      I believe they sell holsters that allow you to bump the gun forward before removing it from the holster to reset the gun into firing mode.
      Again, that is just..... stupid. You should not need a specially made holster to facilitate the cocking of a firearm.
      "This is my kung-fu and it is strong." --Rat

Comment

All these safe guns.... Shit, don't come shitting in my woods with that nonsense. While you fucking around getting your gun just right, I've emptied a magazine into your ass

Comment

that's why I've never wanted a QA.....I have an AS before AS was cool. (slide just says P99)

For carry, you load the chamber, decock, and place in your holster. If you ever have to use it, you just pull it out and pull the trigger. -- If you feel you need to pull it because you don't know what's going on and you want it to fire faster in case, you can pull the slide a short distance to place it into single action mode, then pull the trigger to the detent position, and then check the area with the gun in a very quick to fire trigger mode.
          Quadcam hatch club.

This Space For Rent.

Comment

after a bit of reading of some somewhat related things...I came across a note about the P99QA....apparently in the manual the decocker on it is just for breakdown so you don't have to dry fire it.
            Quadcam hatch club.

This Space For Rent.

Comment

Originally posted by Doc Holliday View Post
              lol yeah glass break trigger...I'm gonna mess with some springs and stuff on mine.

Try the NY1 trigger spring and - connector. Heavier than stock, but makes the trigger more smooth.

Comment

Haters gonna hate.
                Originally posted by Make7upyours728
                The nurse swabbed my inner thighs, shaft, sack & even my taint with betadine and now my whole crotch looks like I was on the jersey shore. It was cold and kinda tickled. No arousal to report
                Originally posted by Zan
                No offences but I dont believe being a dj is that much differnt then sucking 50 dicks

Comment

Originally posted by Einstein View Post
                  Like button.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2
                  current: 2009 & 2010 Chicago Rock and Roll 1/2 Marathon, 2009 & 2010 Daytona Beach 1/2 Marathon, 2010 Tampa Bay Gasparilla 1/2 Marathon, 2010 & 2012 Women's Running Magazine St. Petersburg 1/2 Marathon, 2012 Women's Running Magazine Bloomington 1/2 Marathon
                  upcoming: 2015 Disney Princess Half Marathon
                  My Walthers: P99 40S&W, PPK 32ACP, P1 9mm, P5 9mm

Comment

Working...
                  X