AR15 good deal???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AR15 good deal???

Ok so I picked up my FIRST AR15 today. Most of you will know I'm big into the Old school bolt action stuff.

SO my cousin calls me up and says he knows of a guy selling a Bushmaster Carbon 15 (SuperLight ORC Optic. )

Its got about 1000 rounds through it, but is SUPER clean, and looks brand new. came with the case, all the paperwork, 2 mags, etc etc etc.....
    I never really though about getting an AR but with the pending ban I figured I'd give it a shot...

Paid...

$550

I think with the way the prices are jumping around the guy gave me a great deal....but I wanted to see what everyone else thinks?

Now I just gotta get some Pmags and some ammo.
    Originally posted by Doc Holliday
    I've always had the opinion that if you knowingly break the law that at some point you'll get caught.

I was always taught to take my licks like a man. Apparently people on bikes cry like little girls.

$550 is a very good price in my opinon.
    Haters gonna hate.
    Originally posted by Make7upyours728
    The nurse swabbed my inner thighs, shaft, sack & even my taint with betadine and now my whole crotch looks like I was on the jersey shore. It was cold and kinda tickled. No arousal to report
    Originally posted by Zan
    No offences but I dont believe being a dj is that much differnt then sucking 50 dicks

Comment

Indeed.
      www.facebook.com/99slobra

Couple of K5's. Lifted.

Molon Labe

Comment

one question though...is the barrel chambered 5.56 or .223?
        Quadcam hatch club.

This Space For Rent.

Comment

Originally posted by Squid View Post
          one question though...is the barrel chambered 5.56 or .223?
          says both on the recever, so I assume its 5.56... because from what I understand 5.56 can shoot .223 but not the other way around.

#1 on this
          http://www.bushmaster.com/firearms/carbon_15.asp

even specs say 5.56/.223
          Last edited by z31jaime; 01-19-2013, 07:18 PM.
          I've always had the opinion that if you knowingly break the law that at some point you'll get caught.

I was always taught to take my licks like a man. Apparently people on bikes cry like little girls.

Comment

It really doesn't matter all that much.

http://www.luckygunner.com/labs/5-56-vs-223/
            Haters gonna hate.
            Originally posted by Make7upyours728
            The nurse swabbed my inner thighs, shaft, sack & even my taint with betadine and now my whole crotch looks like I was on the jersey shore. It was cold and kinda tickled. No arousal to report
            Originally posted by Zan
            No offences but I dont believe being a dj is that much differnt then sucking 50 dicks

Comment

Those Carbon 15s went for around $600 before the hysteria so you got a good deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Great deal as long as it feeds

Comment

well I took it all the way apart when I got home and although the gun itself was spotless when i took the bolt apart I found it all gunky and showing its age, so Its for sure been feeding. after a good cleaning its back to tip top shape...

now I just gotta find some damn ammo for it.

Comment

Aaa I think has ammo they have not jacked their prices on guns so ammo should be safe.

This site has mags but they are backordered the good part is they are honoring prices of 12.95 until manufactures tell them different. MAGPUL PMAG® 30 AR/M4 GEN M2 MOE®, 5.56x45 Magazine by MAGPUL | Delphi Tactical LLC

Comment

I got tons of ammo for sale... But with the hysteria, it is way more expensive than it used to be.,,,
                      .223 Ammo- 1960 rounds or so….In Ormond Beach,FL

880 rounds Brown Bear 62gr HP (44 Boxes) $550

720 Rounds SS109- Radway Green 63gr $550 (stripper clips included, 80 rounds still on strips)
                      100 Rounds Wolf - 4 boxes, plus 20 in a 30 rnd mag $80

80 Round Remy UMC 55gr MC L223r3 $60

40 Rounds Remy 55gr PSP R223R1 (20 in box, 20 loose) $30

140 Rounds Hornady Vmax Red Tip- Factory Loaded, bought from Georgia precision $125

Total above is $1395 for all, but I’ll take $1250 for a package deal FTF In Ormond Beach

Comment

Working...
                      X