My Spikes factory pistol

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Spikes factory pistol

Have not posted in a while. It's a future SBR. But for now it will look like this until my stamp comes in. I also have to send it out for the engraving...
    Spikes pistol with 8.1" barrel
    Vortex Sparc II
    Stark AFG
    Spikes Barking Spider Muzzle Brake
    use contraceptives

Jealous as fuck, enjoy, man. She's beautiful.
    current: 2009 & 2010 Chicago Rock and Roll 1/2 Marathon, 2009 & 2010 Daytona Beach 1/2 Marathon, 2010 Tampa Bay Gasparilla 1/2 Marathon, 2010 & 2012 Women's Running Magazine St. Petersburg 1/2 Marathon, 2012 Women's Running Magazine Bloomington 1/2 Marathon
    upcoming: 2015 Disney Princess Half Marathon
    My Walthers: P99 40S&W, PPK 32ACP, P1 9mm, P5 9mm

Comment

Thanks man. It got a lot of attention at the range because people saw me taking it out of my book bag to assemble haha
      use contraceptives

Comment

Man I want a SBR so bad but right now I can't justify a toy for that much.
        Canon 7d: Tokina 10-17mm fisheye; Sigma 24-70 f2.8; Canon 85mm f1.8; Canon 430ex.

Comment

I sold one of my ARs to fund this one. Only thing out of pocket was the Sparc and the grip. I heard that the SBR laws might change. Which is probably a bunch of BS, but I wanted to have an SBR anyway. The FN CHF barrel is supposed to be accurate past 100yds. It is a 8.1 opposed to the popular 7.5" barrel. The AR pistol in my opinion is not a range toy or plinker. It is an effective weapon. Especially being able to reach out and touch past 100yds in such a small package. It is not a precision rifle by any means lol, but it is my favorite long gun (using that term loosely). Over my Colt AR and WASR.
          use contraceptives

Comment

Working...
          X