This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 8chino8 View Post
    im 20, so i cant walk into a gun dealer and buy ammunition for a pistol? where can i buy ammunition then?
    You cannot buy ammo from a licensed FFL dealer. If you purchase from an individual (as long as it's not a straw purchase), that's fine as well.

I'd suggest buying 9mm rounds for your carbine until you turn 21, and using them in your pistol

Comment

Originally posted by jj1987 View Post
      You cannot buy ammo from a licensed FFL dealer. If you purchase from an individual (as long as it's not a straw purchase), that's fine as well.

I'd suggest buying 9mm rounds for your carbine until you turn 21, and using them in your pistol
      yeah I tried that one at walmart when I was 18 they would not sell me the bullets I told them it was for my highpoint 9mm rifle lol but they did not believe me and refused to sell it to me so I stabbed them with my 9mm dagger j/k idk why I added that last part lol.

Comment

Originally posted by godzhand View Post
        yeah I tried that one at walmart when I was 18 they would not sell me the bullets I told them it was for my highpoint 9mm rifle lol but they did not believe me and refused to sell it to me so I stabbed them with my 9mm dagger j/k idk why I added that last part lol.
        I've been getting ammo from Walmart for a while with no issues. I can make an educated guess why it didn't work as well for you.

Comment

Originally posted by jj1987 View Post
          I've been getting ammo from Walmart for a while with no issues. I can make an educated guess why it didn't work as well for you.
          it's late im tired and I feel like actually having a sense of humor. When I'm out I act completely diff then when I'm typing on a forum that I don't care 2 ****s what anyone thinks of me. Nvm don't care what anyone period thinks

Comment

At the last few gun shows I have seen a few booth's that had suppressed weapons also online I have found an actual treaded barrel with the suppressor addition. My question is are these legal ?
            I <3 my G23

PSN ID jjjjjoeeeeee1
            xbox live jjjjjoeeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by jjjjjoeeeeee View Post
              At the last few gun shows I have seen a few booth's that had suppressed weapons also online I have found an actual treaded barrel with the suppressor addition. My question is are these legal ?
              1 – Buyer searches for the item he wants.
              2 – Buyer pays the seller for it.
              3 – Seller fills out Form 4.
              4 – Buyer signs the completed Form 4.
              5 - Buyer gets local CLEO signoff or goes the corporate route if needed or desired.
              6 – Buyer makes out check for the $200 transfer fee payable to the BATF.
              7 – Seller sends completed Form 4 and buyer’s check to the BATF’s NFA office.
              7A - If being purchased individually, two (2) fingerprint cards and a 2x2 photo of the buyer must be included in the package.
              7B - If being purchased corporately, a copy of the corporate Articles of Incorporation or Trust document must be included in the package. The fingerprint cards and photo are not required.
              8 – NFA office receives paperwork and logs it in. The clock starts.
              9 – BATF cashes the $200 check.
              10 – Transfer will go pending around 30 days from check being cashed. BATF and FBI perform their due diligence.
              11 – Transfer will be approved within 30-60 days after going pending.
              12 – NFA office returns approved Form 4 to the seller.
              13 – Seller receives approved Form 4 and notifies buyer.
              14 – Buyer can now legally pick up his NFA item and Form 4.

Comment

interesting thx for the info. I wounder if all that trouble is worth it, but man I think those things make some weapons look awesome.
                I <3 my G23

PSN ID jjjjjoeeeeee1
                xbox live jjjjjoeeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by jjjjjoeeeeee View Post
                  interesting thx for the info. I wounder if all that trouble is worth it, but man I think those things make some weapons look awesome.
                  i wouldn't mind a suppressor so i can shoot outside without earplugs but from what i read online, the Seminole county sheriff will not sign the paperwork, meaning not NFA items for people in Seminole county unless you go the corporation route which i don't want to deal with

Comment

Originally posted by 8chino8 View Post
                    im 20, so i cant walk into a gun dealer and buy ammunition for a pistol? where can i buy ammunition then?

You can just snatch it from your fathers stockpile. He will never know.....

Comment

Ok read the whole thread, but I am 18-20 and have a 10mm pistol in a holster in glovebox. Legal or not? Don't know if "firearm" applies to handgun or not since I'm under 21.
                      laundry list of cars to beat:
                      Kowboy
                      1.8GLSTurbo
                      Kevin
                      Hellraiser

and SlowFieroo if my cars not too sh**** for him

Comment

Originally posted by ChasePep View Post
                        Ok read the whole thread, but I am 18-20 and have a 10mm pistol in a holster in glovebox. Legal or not? Don't know if "firearm" applies to handgun or not since I'm under 21.
                        as long as you are over 18 and the gun is not hotlisted.. you are legal, provided it stays holstered "securely encased" in the glovebox or center console.. loaded or not. does not matter.
                        uʍop ǝpısdn sʇı puɐ sıɥʇ buıpɐǝɹ ɹnoʎ

Comment

Ok I'm 20 yrs old I turn 21 in August; Where can I go to find private parties that are selling handguns? Because I jus want to have a handgun in my car for protection And how can I find out that the guns are not hot that were involved in crimes??? When I turn 21 will I have to register the gun or wil I have to register it now???
                          Sales
                          Repairs
                          Engine Building
                          {PeakBoost Turbo Kits}
                          Authorized PeakBoost Dealer
                          Aim: jotechperf
                          Jotechperformance@hotmail.com
                          Anything you need call us....

Comment

Originally posted by Illusion View Post
                            Ok I'm 20 yrs old I turn 21 in August; Where can I go to find private parties that are selling handguns?
                            Gun shows and internet forums are a good start.

And how can I find out that the guns are not hot that were involved in crimes???
                            http://pas.fdle.state.fl.us/pas/item/displayGunSearch.a

When I turn 21 will I have to register the gun or wil I have to register it now???
                            Read my first post. I get tired of repeating myself.

Comment

Thank you
                              Sales
                              Repairs
                              Engine Building
                              {PeakBoost Turbo Kits}

Comment

So can someone tell me because no one seems to have and answer for me not even gun stores... If your over 18 and are allowed to have a handgun in your car why cant we buy handguns from the stores and have to buy them from a private seller??? but are allowed to buy rifles and shotguns etc. obvously handguns are easier to hide but that was my question...
                                Sales
                                Repairs
                                Engine Building
                                {PeakBoost Turbo Kits}

Comment

Working...
                                X