Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the opposite. A criminal would think twice to rob or a commit a crime if they knew that people was carrying. They would not walk thru the door of that 7-11
    knowing someone in there had a gun.. It is no different then a criminal not wanting to hold up a 7-11 if they saw a LEO inside, cause they know he has fire power
    It would not be the case , if the LEO only had a night stick.

remember 97%+ of the Time LEO's respond to crime
    and only 3% at best prevent crime.

The founders granted us the right to defend ourselves in the face of criminals and a tyrannical government.
    Last edited by nasher; 03-09-2010, 12:16 AM.

Comment

Too many people want to walk around intimidating those around them by wearing a gun in plain view... I see your explanation to be a thin disguise for that...
      aka Tattooey the Rat
      Originally posted by TC527
      iBUILT is a way of life cuz.

For those days when "The Man" gets you down no matter how many zillion HP you threw down on the dyno...
      ScribTECH

Comment

Originally posted by MufflerBearings69 View Post
        Too many people want to walk around intimidating those around them by wearing a gun in plain view... I see your explanation to be a thin disguise for that...
        lol. then i guess the dozen or so states that allow OC, their citizens are just a bunch of people who intimidate each other, right?

i see no more reason to be intimidated by citizens OC than i do cops OC.
        Originally posted by Nathan Lewis' testimony before congress
        According to a study of 775 floating currencies...the average life expectancy of a floating fiat currency was found to be 27 years.
        Originally posted by Ron Paul's Farewell Address
        Real patriotism is the willingness to challenge the government when it's wrong.
        أحمد حكمي

Comment

So you two and 298 other floridian retards are in agreement, I dont need to clutter this FAQ with the same statements again as I told you before...

Youll never seem to fathom any of it anyways...
          aka Tattooey the Rat

For those days when "The Man" gets you down no matter how many zillion HP you threw down on the dyno...
          ScribTECH

Comment

move the responses to another thread, delete em, i dont care.

but if you're going to make such an illogical connection as open carrying being legal because gun owners want to intimidate people, then i'm going to call you on it.
            According to a study of 775 floating currencies...the average life expectancy of a floating fiat currency was found to be 27 years.
            أحمد حكمي

Comment

You just keep on with your same old babble about wanting open carry because you cant manage to hide a handgun under a fucking motorcycle jacket- seriously? YOURE NOT THAT SMALL GET REAL.

Like I said, ive beat this dead horse before talking to you... Your best "logic" for wanting to walk around trying to be John Wayne is "you should have the right" and "oh but if my guns prints through my clothes ill get charged"

Both of which, still arent logical reasons. Maybe YOU wouldnt plan on acting like a fool with open carry, but the average road raging dickhead floridian is going to... Because now instead of having to brandish a weapon to get stupid, they can just set their hand on it with the same implications...

I am not going to reply to your nonsensical shit any further. wanna discuss it? PM Einstein.
              aka Tattooey the Rat

ScribTECH

Comment

Originally posted by MufflerBearings69 View Post
                You just keep on with your same old babble about wanting open carry because you cant manage to hide a handgun under a fucking motorcycle jacket- seriously? YOURE NOT THAT SMALL GET REAL.

Like I said, ive beat this dead horse before talking to you... Your best "logic" for wanting to walk around trying to be John Wayne is "you should have the right" and "oh but if my guns prints through my clothes ill get charged"

Both of which, still arent logical reasons. Maybe YOU wouldnt plan on acting like a fool with open carry, but the average road raging dickhead floridian is going to... Because now instead of having to brandish a weapon to get stupid, they can just set their hand on it with the same implications...

I am not going to reply to your nonsensical shit any further. wanna discuss it? PM Einstein.
                LOL. i dont see where this has anything to do with anything i've said before.

you made a CLEAR comment, linking interpersonal intimidation and the legal open carrying of a firearm.

and i made a clear response, stating the numerous states that allow some form of OC.

here, my responses, in this thread, are not aimed at arguing for or against OC in Fl. they are aimed at your openly stated pinion.

this has nothing to do with arguments i've made before, and everything to do with an illogical opinion you offered here.

there's only 7 individual state-level jurisdictions that completely illegalize OC.

i'm sure Florida is not the only state with dirtbags.

like i said, you can delete my responses if you want. but to make what i see as an illogical statement, and then illicit personal attacks when i disagree, i have to respond.

if you didnt want this thread to be cluttered, then you should have deleted the debate long ago, and ask the party who initiated it to move it to another thread.
                Last edited by Donkey Elephant; 03-09-2010, 01:14 AM.
                أحمد حكمي

Comment

Yup, youre right, EVERYTHING you read on your gun nut forum is right.

Thats why florida has 18 million people, and the e-petition supporting your shit has 300 e-signatures...

and I would bet a dollar that at least 1/3 of those e-sigs are children who dont even know what the fuck its about...

Still a tired old dumb debate of failure on your part...

I am still waiting for one intelligent reason you need your fucking gun in plain sight. Not a reason you feel entitiled to do so, a reason its useful vs. being concealed as things are now.

Besides for people to feel like they can intimidate with it. Just as cops can. Wanna be a cop? man up and go to the fucking academy...
                  aka Tattooey the Rat

ScribTECH

Comment

Originally posted by nasher View Post
                    I think the opposite. A criminal would think twice to rob or a commit a crime if they knew that people was carrying. They would not walk thru the door of that 7-11
                    knowing someone in there had a gun.. It is no different then a criminal not wanting to hold up a 7-11 if they saw a LEO inside, cause they know he has fire power
                    It would not be the case , if the LEO only had a night stick.

remember 97%+ of the Time LEO's respond to crime
                    and only 3% at best prevent crime.

The founders granted us the right to defend ourselves in the face of criminals and a tyrannical government.
                    No where in the constitution does it make mention of "the right to defend outlrselves in the face of criminals."

Additionally, to all posters, please attempt to keep this thread on track. This is a thread for actual information, not debate or hypotheticals. If you have something to discuss, make a thread. Thanks and F.O.D.
                    Haters gonna hate.
                    Originally posted by Make7upyours728
                    The nurse swabbed my inner thighs, shaft, sack & even my taint with betadine and now my whole crotch looks like I was on the jersey shore. It was cold and kinda tickled. No arousal to report
                    Originally posted by Zan
                    No offences but I dont believe being a dj is that much differnt then sucking 50 dicks

Comment

• We shall find out in June buddy

everything will change if Chicago loses the case..
                      Last edited by nasher; 03-09-2010, 01:22 AM.

Comment

• Here is a fact a man was arrested by police. His neighbor called the police
                        notifying him that his neighbor was working in his yard with a gun in a holster..
                        This a conceal carry state.............

http://www.jsonline.com/news/crime/39722082.html

Comment

• Originally posted by MufflerBearings69 View Post
                          Yup, youre right, EVERYTHING you read on your gun nut forum is right.
                          i didn't read OC being legal in half the US on a gun nut forum. its on google, as well as any number of individual state laws or literature concerning OC.

Not a reason you feel entitiled to do so, a reason its useful vs. being concealed as things are now.
                          that's funny. because my disagreeing with you has nothing to do with whether or not OC is useful, but whether or not the people who OC legally in half the US do it to intimidate people, as you seem to think happens with people who OC.

Besides for people to feel like they can intimidate with it. Just as cops can. Wanna be a cop? man up and go to the fucking academy...
                          i'm sure if gun owners used legal OC to intimidate people enough to validate your belief that only people who campaign for it would do so so that they can in turn pseudo-legally intimidate people, we would know about it.
                          أحمد حكمي

Comment

• your little map is incorrect. it is illeagal in the state of georgia to carry a loaded firearm unless you have a CWP. that includes having it in your car. also it is next to impossible to obtain a permit in the state of gorgia and they DO NOT allow open carry. try me on this one asshole, i was arrested for it and the only thing thaat got me off was a federal transport law because i was on I-75

Comment

• Mother fuckers, you're off topic.
                              Haters gonna hate.
                              Originally posted by Make7upyours728
                              The nurse swabbed my inner thighs, shaft, sack & even my taint with betadine and now my whole crotch looks like I was on the jersey shore. It was cold and kinda tickled. No arousal to report
                              Originally posted by Zan
                              No offences but I dont believe being a dj is that much differnt then sucking 50 dicks

Comment

• and yes, i am ff topic einstein, sorry about that.

try me on this one asshole,
                                i love all these ad hominems. they just never get old.
                                أحمد حكمي

Comment

Working...
                                X