This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OC

Florida, Having some of the most lenient gun laws, forbids open carry which I personally feel is a good thing. Our nations gun laws have given the majority of citizens a negative connotation with firearms! I believe that the introduction of open carry into a society that has that mind set would do more than just intimidate people. More than likely it would create more of a social barrier between gun lovers and oppressor's and induce even more resistance from anti-gun liberals!!

Comment

• Does anyone post here any more??

Comment

• Originally posted by LRARMORY View Post
        I believe that the introduction of open carry into a society that has that mind set would do more than just intimidate people.

Originally posted by LRARMORY View Post
        Does anyone post here any more??
        not in a stickied thread.
        Originally posted by Nathan Lewis' testimony before congress
        According to a study of 775 floating currencies...the average life expectancy of a floating fiat currency was found to be 27 years.
        Originally posted by Ron Paul's Farewell Address
        Real patriotism is the willingness to challenge the government when it's wrong.
        أحمد حكمي

Comment

• I'm here on F1 visa (non-immigrant, student visa) , is there anyway I can possess firearm?

Comment

• Check out this link. It is from the ATF website.

http://www.atf.gov/publications/news...er-2008-11.pdf

Comment

• I have a question. Im going to be applying for my CCF. and im trying to see. i saw on the one website it says Is licensed or has been licensed to carry a firearm in this state or a county or municipality of this state, unless such license has been revoked for cause; does that mean that if i already had my license in PA i can use that to get the one down here? sorry im just not 100% sure what this means.. thanks.
              naa thats not a blow off valve, thats my intake bypass valve!

Comment

• check reciprocity. its on a state by state basis.
                According to a study of 775 floating currencies...the average life expectancy of a floating fiat currency was found to be 27 years.
                أحمد حكمي

Comment

• If you reside in this state, I doubt a PA Ccw/ccf will count
                  Haters gonna hate.
                  Originally posted by Make7upyours728
                  The nurse swabbed my inner thighs, shaft, sack & even my taint with betadine and now my whole crotch looks like I was on the jersey shore. It was cold and kinda tickled. No arousal to report
                  Originally posted by Zan
                  No offences but I dont believe being a dj is that much differnt then sucking 50 dicks

Comment

• The reciprocity only applies when you are visiting or traveling through that state. If you are a Florida Resident you would need to meet Florida's requirements on obtaining the permit to carry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jade GSR View Post
                      when concealing a handgun in a car whether in a holster or the glovebox or even both, can it be loaded?
                      yes and no... it depends on state guidelines and as far as i know you do have to have your carry conceal. there are some places that you can not have it in the parkinglot even if it is in your car. for instance my company will not allow me to leave my gun in my car because it is on company property best idea to tell u dont tell anyone. but also that remember that leaving ammo in a vech in florida prob isnt a good idea time and time out. the ammo can become defective from the heat and the humity and mositure in the air. and yes i agree to above.....it is kind of pointless to have your handgun in the vech (for personal protection) and not be loaded i dont know anyone that can load their gun that fast. honestly i carry my xdm 45 on my back in a back holdster that way if i am approched it looks like im reaching for my wallet and bad news for them they going to get 11 emptied into their chest. and i carry extra mag just incase. but honestly if your having it while ur driving back holdsters arent always good but they do make car holdsters that u can screw into your dash and or by your stick for easy access. just note that if u do leave ur gun in the car and someone breaks in and steals ur gun u are held reliable

Comment

• the statute does not make a reference to whether or not it can be loaded, i.e., it does not restrict it from being loaded.

it does specify it needs to be, if you dont have a CCL, not readily accessible.

not readily accessible is defined as snapped in a glove box or holster. and if you do both, you are fulfilling a double redundancy: its doubly not readily accessible.
                        أحمد حكمي

Comment

• Originally posted by Toureg89 View Post
                          the statute does not make a reference to whether or not it can be loaded, i.e., it does not restrict it from being loaded.

it does specify it needs to be, if you dont have a CCL, not readily accessible.

not readily accessible is defined as snapped in a glove box or holster. and if you do both, you are fulfilling a double redundancy: its doubly not readily accessible.
                          To add clArification, securely encased. Meaning holster needs to have a thumb break
                          Haters gonna hate.
                          The nurse swabbed my inner thighs, shaft, sack & even my taint with betadine and now my whole crotch looks like I was on the jersey shore. It was cold and kinda tickled. No arousal to report
                          Originally posted by Zan
                          No offences but I dont believe being a dj is that much differnt then sucking 50 dicks

Comment

• where would i be without my best friend einstein to correct me?

up shits creek without a paddle, lol.
                            أحمد حكمي

Comment

• Not correcting ya buddy, you aren't wrong...this time. Lol
                              Haters gonna hate.
                              Originally posted by Zan

Comment

• I like this forum for discussion.
                                Motorcycle Mesh Gloves

Comment

Working...
                                X