Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

public school teacher Drug test (random) ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• public school teacher Drug test (random) ?

Hey, I have a question for teacher or teacher assistants out there. I know they have a hiring drug test you have to take but my friend works at an Orange county (charter) public school and his contract says they also randomly drug test. Is this true they do? If so how often? whats your experience? Thanks everyone! just curious

Don't know but when I was in school I knew allot of teachers that would be fired for this and sexual mis content
    Not a shred of evidence exists in favor of the idea that life is serious
    Al says: "Love, hate, look, we're a family, what's the difference?"

Comment

Yes, random drug tests are permissible. Anytime you have an injury or accident, you will be immediately tested. otherwise, it's "random". Teachers shouldn't have to worry about it, they're upstanding citizens and pillars of the community, they'd never partake in drugs.
      Haters gonna hate.
      Originally posted by Make7upyours728
      The nurse swabbed my inner thighs, shaft, sack & even my taint with betadine and now my whole crotch looks like I was on the jersey shore. It was cold and kinda tickled. No arousal to report
      Originally posted by Zan
      No offences but I dont believe being a dj is that much differnt then sucking 50 dicks

Comment

Originally posted by Einstein View Post
        Yes, random drug tests are permissible. Anytime you have an injury or accident, you will be immediately tested. otherwise, it's "random". Teachers shouldn't have to worry about it, they're upstanding citizens and pillars of the community, they'd never partake in drugs.
        lolz. Played out and old video is appropriate for this:

'Formerly ElBorintegra, Dirk Diggler, and one of the Hyus'
        -'13 Volvo XC60 T6 R Design Polestar
        '13 Ford Edge Sport AWD

Originally posted by The Editor
        I don't believe in sigs.

Comment

School teacher here--they can for any reason drug test you or with out a reason. Is it common? no but if you get injured for anything it will be an automatic drug test for liability reasons.
          Originally posted by Einstein
          Last time I checked, henny's gone a lot faster then you and doesn't really have a need to swing on someone else's nuts
          Copper SV1000s
          Sold-07 Raven
          An 11 sec bike is much more fun than a 10 second car

Originally posted by TC527
          Hit that nigga with the pro tree beeps.

Comment

Alright thank you for your input. So for instance, last year... did you or any other fellow employees you know receive an additional drug test?

Comment

You don't need to be a teacher if you're so concerned about drug testing.
              Haters gonna hate.
              Originally posted by Make7upyours728
              The nurse swabbed my inner thighs, shaft, sack & even my taint with betadine and now my whole crotch looks like I was on the jersey shore. It was cold and kinda tickled. No arousal to report
              Originally posted by Zan
              No offences but I dont believe being a dj is that much differnt then sucking 50 dicks

Comment

OP, it depends on whether or not they are School District employees or contractors. I know School district employees (specifically Osceola) are subject to random drug/alcohol testing, even if they aren't involved in an incident (work-related accident, etc).
                'Formerly ElBorintegra, Dirk Diggler, and one of the Hyus'
                -'13 Volvo XC60 T6 R Design Polestar
                '13 Ford Edge Sport AWD

Originally posted by The Editor
                I don't believe in sigs.

Comment

With a name like bobdylan9, you can bet someone here is on drugs, lol.
                  Socially Liberal;
                  Fiscally Conservative;
                  Politically Independent.

Flickr Razzi

Comment

Originally posted by Einstein View Post
                    You don't need to be a teacher if you're so concerned about drug testing.
                    This.

Comment

The fact is that almost everyone tried weed, they continue to smoke 5-7 percent, Madame says that he uses it once or twice a month, that is, 16-17 times a year, well, it's funny at all or something that keeps https://marijuana-news.org/mmj-products/ back he doesnít smoke weed, but some kind of spice, but here you canít just trouble the guys for the problems. And these are cons for what? can someone tell me a horrible story like an adult man who has children smoked weed twice a month and then moved to heroin?

Comment

Working...
                      X