Ticket for going to slow..lol

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ticket for going to slow..lol

well i was at the street races a few weeks ago and i was racing when i started to slow down and got to about 90 i got pulled over...after everything and about an hour later i got a ticket for going to SLOW lol he wrote down doing 40mph in a 55 lol but the speed limit was 50mph on that road lol can i fight that , it was a 250$ ticket for going to slow wtf
    I <3 Haters
    Na>Turbo
    H.E.A.R.T=Honda Enthusicits Against Ricer Trash

put on your flame retardant suit.
    Acura TL- Daily
    97 Eclipse GSX
    - a few bolt on's

Comment

He is just writing a ticket to compliment your car.

Comment

Originally posted by hondaej2nr View Post
        well i was at the street races a few weeks ago and i was racing when i started to slow down and got to about 90 i got pulled over...after everything and about an hour later i got a ticket for going to SLOW lol he wrote down doing 40mph in a 55 lol but the speed limit was 50mph on that road lol can i fight that , it was a 250$ ticket for going to slow wtf
        Disclaimer - this is assuming you were the moron racing on John Young past Walmart (near the roadside crosses where those 3 girls were killed in a street racing crash). If not, then I had someone just as idiotic do the same thing.

You just don't understand a break when I give you one. Please take me to court so I can print this out and show the judge.

316.126 - MOVE OVER - When approaching an emergency vehicle or wrecker on the roadside you shall: vacate the lane closest to the emergency vehicle/wrecker or slow to a speed that is 20 miles per hour less than the posted speed limit when the posted speed limit is 25 miles per hour or greater; or travel at 5 miles per hour when the posted speed limit is 20 miles per hour or less, when driving on a two-lane road

316.191 - Street racing penalties -
        First time caught; misdemeanor of the first degree, pay a fine of not less than $500 and not more than $1,000, and the department shall revoke the driver license of a person so convicted for 1 year.
        Second time caught; misdemeanor of the first degree, pay a fine of not less than $1,000 and not more than $3,000, revoke the driver license of that person for 2 years.
        Third time caught; commits a misdemeanor of the first degree, pay a fine of not less than $2,000 and not more than $5,000, revoke the driver license of that person for 4 years.
        Any motor vehicle used in violation of subsection (2) by any person within 5 years after the date of a prior conviction of that person for a violation under subsection (2) may be seized and forfeited as provided by the Florida Contraband Forfeiture Act.

Comment

and there you have it.
          Acura TL- Daily
          97 Eclipse GSX
          - a few bolt on's

Comment

Owned!
            TWINCAM4DOOR
            ._________________________
            |.....Overnight.....................| ||
            |........Japan Parts................||'|";,___.
            |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
            "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)

Comment

ROFL! wtf you tard (@ the OP),

and M Davis FTW!
              wut

Comment

mdavis=god like
                2007 Dodge ram hemi sport 4x4-superchips program, 125 shot of nitrous, airraid intake, 180 thermostat, banks exhaust
                1993 Honda civic HB-h22 and a little spray plus some other goodies-SOLD
                1989 ford mustang-powered by procharger

Originally posted by DIESEL
                Ill smack the white back in her

Comment

hahahahaha OWNED!
                  GOOGLE es tu amigo :)

Comment

omg hahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahahahahah a
                    Originally posted by TEDDER1
                    Now I don't work for NASA, but I think you might have missed the window of opportunity.
                    "owning a Type R is like a dream, you wake up and its gone."
                    Wanna be a sponsor?
                    http://www.orlandoforums.com/forum/payments.php

Comment

Davis....so you did issue a kid a 40 in a 55? If so then its gotta be this idiot.
                      99 Nissan Sentra SEL

Comment

im debating on making this a sticky.. everyone needs to see this..
                        Now I don't work for NASA, but I think you might have missed the window of opportunity.
                        Wanna be a sponsor?

Comment

posting on Supraforums.com
                          99 Nissan Sentra SEL

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                            posting on Supraforums.com
                            lol..
                            Wanna be a sponsor?

Comment

LMFAO, thank you for this thread!
                              3rd Brigade Combat Team, 4th Infantry Division

Comment

Working...
                              X