Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow your text editing skills are flawless

Comment

I made it through page 1, I realized that I want to throat punch Ric. I also realized that Ric is a tag along, the girls use Ric for his boat, he adds random girls (you know the ones that have 1,500 friends on Facebook) to his Facebook, and last but not least, I'd like to throat punch him.
      Ric, as I know you still browse here and will see this, I hope you turn down your ego. I see you quite often in public, i do whatever it takes though for you not to see me. I don't want to be associated with you. You're just a side show in real life too. I'm thinking you'd be better off if you just killed yourself.

Comment

^^^ well now...
        I am Dakotaracers Bitch

I AM A GAY COCKNOZZLE!!

You live more for five minutes going fast on a bike like that, than other people do in all of their life. -Marco Simoncelli-

Comment

Originally posted by 89gotballz View Post
          I made it through page 1, I realized that I want to throat punch Ric. I also realized that Ric is a tag along, the girls use Ric for his boat, he adds random girls (you know the ones that have 1,500 friends on Facebook) to his Facebook, and last but not least, I'd like to throat punch him.
          Ric, as I know you still browse here and will see this, I hope you turn down your ego. I see you quite often in public, i do whatever it takes though for you not to see me. I don't want to be associated with you. You're just a side show in real life too. I'm thinking you'd be better off if you just killed yourself.
          White JEEEEEEEESUS!!!!!!

I'm to drunk to taste this chicken

Comment

This... this... this thread made logging back on here after all these years SO worth it... So it's apparent to everyone that Ric is openly a P.O.S.

Comment

Fuckin Ric

Comment

Working...
              X