User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Current Job Listings for Orange Lake Resort

For those looking for work, here is what my company Orange Lake Resorts is looking for as of yesterday, you may apply in person or online at: www.orangelake.com

Supervisor- Owner RecordsAdministrative/Clerical

Housekeeper - FTHousekeeping

Coordinator - Corporate CommunicationCorporate Communications/Creative

HousepersonHousekeeping

Greeter - MarketingOther

HousepersonHousekeeping

Resort Services RepresentativeFront Desk/Resort Services

Control Room Clerk - MarketingOther

Pool Technician 1Engineering/Maintenance

Inventory Management ClerkAdministrative/Clerical

Lead Inventory Management ClerkAdministrative/Clerical

Housekeeper - FTHousekeeping

GMT-3Engineering/Maintenance

I will try and continue to post every week what we have available, have a great day and good luck!

Sean
    C230 Kompressor Sport
    Jaguar XJS V12 Coupe

Sorry its my first day Sohcvtec1995's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    location?
    Quote Originally Posted by TEDDER1 View Post
    Now I don't work for NASA, but I think you might have missed the window of opportunity.
    "owning a Type R is like a dream, you wake up and its gone."
    Wanna be a sponsor?
    http://www.orlandoforums.com/forum/payments.php

Mjolnir, my banhammer! V8TitanPwr's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Orange lake is at 192 and US 27.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    thanks for posting these.
    www.facebook.com/99slobra

Couple of K5's. Lifted.

Molon Labe

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sohcvtec1995 View Post
    location?
    Quote Originally Posted by V8TitanPwr View Post
    Orange lake is at 192 and US 27.
    And not to be a jerk, but if you are unwilling to look this up for yourself then you probably don't deserve the job.

Edit: Not saying that you were asking for yourself.
    OFH

Sorry its my first day Sohcvtec1995's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    was just asking. I have a job.
    Quote Originally Posted by TEDDER1 View Post
    Now I don't work for NASA, but I think you might have missed the window of opportunity.
    "owning a Type R is like a dream, you wake up and its gone."
    Wanna be a sponsor?
    http://www.orlandoforums.com/forum/payments.php

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sohcvtec1995 View Post
    was just asking. I have a job.
    I figured, hence the disclaimer.
    I just know a few people that are unemployed and feel sorry for themselves, but then don't shit to help themself.
    OFH

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    thanks for posting these.
    No problem, I will follow through next week when the new listing comes out. We are always hiring!
    C230 Kompressor Sport
    Jaguar XJS V12 Coupe

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Orangelake is a good company... I have been selling timeshare for years now and Orangelake is Beautiful property...
    Im not a mechanic, But I play one in my garage!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

**UPDATED Orange Lake Job Listings**

Thank you, I have worked here for a total of 7 yrs. I have an update sorry so late again you can check and apply online at www.orangelake.com every Monday is an update:

**All jobs are Full Time except the Retail and Food & Beverage positions**

Housekeeper - FTHousekeeping The Housekeeper position performs the interior cleaning of all accommodation units to include studios, one bedroom, two bedroom, three bedroom, three bedroom lock offs and four bedroom units . This position will perform check out, new construction, renovation, annual maintenance, stay-over, mid week and trash and tidy cleans to the standards set forth by the resort. Cleaning and customer delight are the focus of this position.

Housekeeper - FTHousekeeping The Housekeeper position performs the interior cleaning of all accommodation units to include studios, one bedroom, two bedroom, three bedroom, three bedroom lock offs and four bedroom units . This position will perform check out, new construction, renovation, annual maintenance, stay-over, mid week and trash and tidy cleans to the standards set forth by the resort. Cleaning and customer delight are the focus of this position.

GroundskeeperGrounds Maintenance Performs skilled and semi-skilled manual work of ordinary difficulty and responsibility in connection with the general maintenance and upkeep of playing greens and trap areas of the golf course. An employee in this class is responsible for the care and maintenance of assigned grounds and related facilities. Work is subject to review by inspection of grounds and effective completion of assignments

Laundry Truck DriverLaundry The Laundry truck driver assists the Laundry Services Department by distributing clean linen to the accommodation units and collection of dirty linen from all accommodation units and resort areas. Additional responsibilities include inspection of linen closets at various locations on the resort. This individual will assist the Laundry Services department special projects as required.

Retail CashierRetail Ensures that each guest receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging guests, maintaining solid product knowledge, providing assistance and making suggestions to guests regarding product decisions. Work is moderately routine in that general policies can be applied to situations not previously covered. Moderate decision-making is required under limited supervision.

Marketing Receptionist other This position is responsible for providing support to the Senior Vice President and Vice President of Sales, Directors and Managers of Direct Marketing Sales, Indirect Marketing Sales, Sales Planning & Development, Specialty Sales Programs, Director of Sales Training, two Sales Trainers, the Office Manager and the Sales Administration Desk Supervisor. The position requires the ability to directly communicate with Sales Consultants, owners and guests. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to ensuring efficient administrative operations, data entry, recording tour information, and answering incoming calls for the sales departments.

Supervisor - Gifting CenterOther The Gift Center Supervisor is to ensure that the Gift Center and or River Island Guest Service Desk is operating in a professional and organized manner while providing a positive world-class experience to our owners and sales tour guests. The Supervisor must have strong sales skills and will be held accountable for achieving budgeted revenue goals through merchandise and additional theme park and dinner show ticket sales. The Supervisor will be responsible for recruiting, hiring, training and developing the skill sets of the staff members.

Marketing ReceptionistMarketing This position is responsible for providing support to the Senior Vice President and Vice President of Sales, Directors and Managers of Direct Marketing Sales, Indirect Marketing Sales, Sales Planning & Development, Specialty Sales Programs, Director of Sales Training, two Sales Trainers, the Office Manager and the Sales Administration Desk Supervisor. The position requires the ability to directly communicate with Sales Consultants, owners and guests. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to ensuring efficient administrative operations, data entry, recording tour information, and answering incoming calls for the sales departments.

Supervisor - Gifting CenterOther The Gift Center Supervisor is to ensure that the Gift Center and or River Island Guest Service Desk is operating in a professional and organized manner while providing a positive world-class experience to our owners and sales tour guests. The Supervisor must have strong sales skills and will be held accountable for achieving budgeted revenue goals through merchandise and additional theme park and dinner show ticket sales. The Supervisor will be responsible for recruiting, hiring, training and developing the skill sets of the staff members.

Beverage Cart Attendant Food & BeverageService golfers during play by suggestively selling items from the beverage carts. Will respond to general course, golf and resort questions in order to enhance the experience of our golfing guests. Will make recommendations as to accessing resort amenities and local attractions. Serves as an ambassador of goodwill and expert on golf etiquette. Will on occasion perform work in other outlets, and departments as business needs require.

General Maintenance Tech I Engineering/MaintenancePerforms maintenance service and repairs in the areas of plumbing, carpentry, painting, electrical, and appliance servicing. Is knowledgeable in the procedures and safety measures associated with industry and company standards. Requires 1-3 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular maintenance field. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Works under immediate supervision. Reports to a supervisor or manager. Must be able to use good judgment when addressing a given problem, followed by creative solutions and, the initiative to complete the work.

General Maintenance Tech I Engineering/MaintenancePerforms maintenance service and repairs in the areas of plumbing, carpentry, painting, electrical, and appliance servicing. Is knowledgeable in the procedures and safety measures associated with industry and company standards. Requires 1-3 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular maintenance field. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Works under immediate supervision. Reports to a supervisor or manager. Must be able to use good judgment when addressing a given problem, followed by creative solutions and, the initiative to complete the work.

Banquet AttendantFood & Beverage This position is primarily responsible for assisting the banquet department with special events including cash handling and guest interaction.

HousepersonHousekeeping The Houseperson position will perform the cleaning of the interior and exterior cleaning, servicing all accommodation units to include exterior windows, patios, doors, lights, walkways, hallways, elevators and interior windows, doors, ceiling fans, lights and behind furniture and appliances to prescribed standards. Additional responsibilities include daily cleaning of all linen closets, inventory of all linen closets, and linen delivery. This individual will assist the Housekeeping Services department special projects as required.

Greeter - MarketingOther

Collector 1Accounting/Finance This position is responsible for all collection activity on accounts to maintain the best possible portfolio performance and customer service. This may be done with the use of a predictive dialer system as well as working manually from lists provided. Areas of responsibility are Inbound, Outbound, Blended collections, Pending, Latitudes, Solutions and Recovery and Condo (Maintenance and Taxes). This agent must possess an adequate level of collections experience.

This agent is responsible for complying with all Federal and State laws and regulations as well as internal policies and procedures of Orange Lake Country Club and Resorts.

Cook 3Food & Beverage
    C230 Kompressor Sport
    Jaguar XJS V12 Coupe

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i need job :S

Thread Information