User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by damnDSM View Post
    I work the door Wednesday's at a bar DT. I noticed some 'out of the ordinary' police activity last night (Wed. around 10-11pm)

An unmarked car stopped in a right of way lane on Orange, near Wall St. Three officers were standing around a car, two of them had note/citation pads, they looked like they were handing out seat belt tickets, making people role down their windows and shining their lights in their cars. Then an unmarked truck pulled up, in the only other available driving lane. Two more officers got out with flash lights and started walking up to cars. They made a few people role their windows down but waved them on, until they got to a lavender/pearl F-body camaro on 20's a few cars behind the truck. They made the driver get out with his hand up, then they searched everything including the trunk. It was a very thorough search involving at least 6 foot-soldiers and a few more that rode up on cannondale bikes.

They handed him his keys and let him drive away after about 25-30minutes of poking and prodding. The makeshift-checkpoint, and 10 police officers disappeared shortly after.
    I also noticed some activity that night.

BTW that's crazy what happened. I hope something good comes out of this.

Welcoming Committee Courtney812's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ive caught shit for being white before and being in a bad part of the town multiple times.. i uhhh... lived in the bad part of town. Eventually they stopped pulling me over.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Rincon View Post
    The same banks that have caused unemployment in our society, the same banks that are kicking people out of their homes and making people homeless.
    hear hear

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Rincon
    What ever controls your thoughts controls your life,
    Post of the year award 2011.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloysius View Post
    Whatever you do in bed, we support you.
    GLORIOUS SOVIET ФЭД-2 Индустар-26P 50мм f2.8 / Юпитер-9 85mm f2 and a Canon 5D with L lenses
    1904 Eastman Kodak 5x7 Compur-Deckel-Munchen shutter with a Bausch&Lomb Zeiss-Tessar 1b 135mm/4.5 c.1920

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well it's nice to know with the new changes made to the site, that this incident is already indexed and searchable by google: Orlando Police Harassment

FYI, That will be #1 for Police Harassment as well. That's out Goal. Initially, we wanted to make the topic aware....so we made sure to tell the story as appropriately and truthfully as possible. Google LOVES The truth and the Truth Shall Set You Free!

It's not that serious.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The third hit is the arrest of a kid I grew up with, Eric Montanez, who was arrested for feeding the homeless.

Orlando Man Becomes First Arrested in City for Sharing Food with the Homeless
    I can photograph any subject you require, with class and great results.

PM me for information.

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy
    So I'm reading this and thinking 'yep, I agree, I agree, mhmm, yep, I agree, that's right,etc.' And all of a sudden I'm thinking you all just need to fuck and get it over with.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The second any of that happened I would of immediately requested the duty supervisor be called out to the location.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Editor View Post
    The third hit is the arrest of a kid I grew up with, Eric Montanez, who was arrested for feeding the homeless.

I cant believe its illegal to share food with the hungry.

Arrested for feeding the poor what has this world come too?

WOW

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanker View Post

WOW

There are no feeding zones in certain areas

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanker View Post

WOW
    there's been city ordinances or some such in place for atleast the last 5 years...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan Lewis' testimony before congress
    According to a study of 775 floating currencies...the average life expectancy of a floating fiat currency was found to be 27 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul's Farewell Address
    Real patriotism is the willingness to challenge the government when it's wrong.
    أحمد حكمي

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know you personally, but you used to work on Colonial -- near Ocoee, and I saw your car alot where I used to shop. It's funny that now you describe it and automatically I pictured it.

This does suck; a few years ago I got pulled over for a similiar situation; and in my bmw this happend often; I guess I called it upon myself -- skinny brown college kid; fitted caps; new white bmw; lowered; exhaust; bov; rims; tint and music system. I kept getting pulled over alot -- pulled over while driving to the supermarket after parking; picking up my gf and getting blocked in for 'braking' too hard over a speed bump in her complex; false speeding tickets (read); license plate lights, you name it and I really didnt understand why until the last time I got pulled over; coming home from school at 10pm - super tired; all windows completely down; driving 4-5 over the speed limit (cruise control is digital) in the furthest right lane; I spot a car on the side of the road - blacked out impala; after I pass the impala; you guessed it - red and blue. I didn't realize he was coming after me (well I did, but I didnt do anything wrong so I wouldn't just pull over) so I decided to move a lane over he pulls up to the side of me and in a group of cars decides to yell out "you with the white bmw and hat pull over now". So I do. After I pull over I put my fob on the dash and hands are on the steering wheel (10 & 2) -- cop rolls up and comes to my pass side and says "license, registration, insurance". I tell him something short of sure and that I'm going to put my hand in my pocket to pull out my wallet and then reach in my glove box to get the rest of the info. His hand automatically rests on his gun and other hand has his flashlight. After looking at the insuranec and my license; he's looking into my car and says "nice car; daddy must be nice to you". Literally I'm telling you this word for word. He goes back to his car; has his printouts and my info stuffed in a ticket payment envelope. He then says "make sure you pay this on time; you might get this impounded". Doesn't tell me what I've got pulled over for; just says that and throws the envelope on my passenger seat and tells me to head home. I sat there for a good 15-20 minutes thinking; here I am getting shit treatment because of what I have and because of how I choose to look. So I took it upon myself to get a lawyer. Long story short - cop got what he deserved and both of my tickets got dismissed. I drive a blacked out car now as my daily and I've been pulled over once for no license tails and been profiled to be a "stupid kid with nothing better to do"; these cops even asked me where I bought the parts from for my car and how much I paid for the car while searching through my car -- engine and all. Last words were "nice car; dont let us catch you again". I've come to the realization that this will be what I go through for as long as I decide to not leave my cars alone and wearing hats; t-shirts; jeans etc. I'm alright with that and I've yet to have paraphanelia (sp?) planted on me.

Specifically you need to get a lawyer that will hear your story (McLude can point you in the right direction) -- you need to get this on record with you and your DJ 'friend' actually describing the events and with as much detail as you can.

When getting pulled over or tailed by a cop, or even in the vicinity of cops everyone (well almost) has the 'aura' of being a but apprehensive; a million thoughts run through your head; your emotions start boiling and you feel like things are going to go the worst way possible. The law has done it's job in this respect so that in essence you 'respect' the law. But what you don't understand that the law doesn't ask you to respect it; it demands that you do.

It sucks but you can't beat the system; the system technically owns you and there's not much room for he-said she-said. Either we deal with it and move on with our lives or we let it affect us.

Hyu
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see your situation and raise you with this
    Except I was face first in the ground with a cops knee in my back. No lawyer wanted to pick up the case either. Still havn't gotten my deductible from my insurance. Had to sell the car cause I didn't feel comfortable driving in it because of what happened.

Allot of crooked shit has been happening recently =/
    WTB Enkei's from an Evo 8
    Quote Originally Posted by 89gotballz View Post
    Hyu is now Hyu again, Rusty larry or whatever was once hyu while so was all the other people. But after the most recent swap, hyu became hyu while dusty larry gave up hyu and became crusty larry

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hargow View Post
    I see your situation and raise you with this
    Except I was face first in the ground with a cops knee in my back. No lawyer wanted to pick up the case either. Still havn't gotten my deductible from my insurance. Had to sell the car cause I didn't feel comfortable driving in it because of what happened.

Allot of crooked shit has been happening recently =/
    I will search for your story, wasnt it on the 528 and I4?

OF's Official Ricer JLpowerdeg4dr's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    knees in your back?i didnt know that you shouldve contacted the news and the cops superior.
    Chuck norris built

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JLpowerdeg4dr View Post
    knees in your back?i didnt know that you shouldve contacted the news and the cops superior.
    Look at his car in the pics. he did nothing, they surrounded the wrong guy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hosing call me if you want me to help you take care of this im not talking shit when i say i can get the cop fired or in serious doodoo.do you have the cops names?i cant wait til i get harassed by orlandos finest :)
    Chuck norris built

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    IIRC this was an Orange county undercover unit that got him

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 89gotballz View Post
    IIRC this was an Orange county undercover unit that got him
    they should still have a badge on unless they were prepared to unrightfully harass him in that case if he can find out who they were ill make sure they all lose there jobs.was it normally clothed detectives or officers in uniform?
    Chuck norris built

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    woww 7 guests?i wonder if one of them is the asshole cop who harrassed hosing or rincon.
    Chuck norris built

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JLpowerdeg4dr View Post
    woww 7 guests?i wonder if one of them is the asshole cop who harrassed hosing or rincon.
    Well the plan is awareness ... so if its not, hopefully it will be soon. Or even better, someone in charge of them

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    translator please ... is this spam? lol

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information